PDA

View Full Version : why cant i locate avocado trees or skunks?

Jennifrmtheblock
06-19-11, 04:09 PM
I'm trying to figure out why I'm unable to find avocado trees. I've seen them on other peoples farms as well as skunks, but I can't locate either of these. Does anyone else have this problem? :confused:

kooky panda
06-19-11, 04:37 PM
Skunks come from the summer box. 24 gems per try. Random items come out.

As for trees there was an update on Friday. But not everyone gets update same day. I am still waiting on my trees. Probably will get new update on Tuesday.

Jennifrmtheblock
06-20-11, 08:43 AM
Thanks for your help.

hectorloch
06-20-11, 09:28 AM
See the Announcement at the top of the Discussion Page. This is the link if you can't find it -

http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=5

Olderyzer
06-23-11, 12:34 PM
I'm trying to figure out why I'm unable to find avocado trees. I've seen them on other peoples farms as well as skunks, but I can't locate either of these. Does anyone else have this problem? :confused:

If white ******s were added to the Avo-Trees and the yellow, Aomeba looking blooms of the Avo-Trees could adorn the heads of the skunks, both would be easy to locate.

Rachael98
06-23-11, 01:07 PM
If white ******s were added to the Avo-Trees and the yellow, Aomeba looking blooms of the Avo-Trees could adorn the heads of the skunks, both would be easy to locate.

Good point. But I think it's mainly talking about the updates not being rolled out at the same time.