PDA

View Full Version : farm story progress

gitten
06-19-11, 01:32 PM
Can someone tell me if there is a faster way to earn coins on farm story. I play city,farm,zoo,fashion,bakery and restaurant. On all the other games, it is relatively easy to earn enough coins to expand fairly rapidly. I have been stuck with crops, trees and animals for over a week and am not even half way to the amount I need for expansion. I put all my fun stuff in storage because it doesn't earn points. I collect whenever coins become available. I have tried planting spinach because it gives a large return- still "Plowing" slowly along. Any help? I want to expand and get more fun stuff!!! Thanks!

kooky panda
06-19-11, 02:14 PM
Can someone tell me if there is a faster way to earn coins on farm story. I play city,farm,zoo,fashion,bakery and restaurant. On all the other games, it is relatively easy to earn enough coins to expand fairly rapidly. I have been stuck with crops, trees and animals for over a week and am not even half way to the amount I need for expansion. I put all my fun stuff in storage because it doesn't earn points. I collect whenever coins become available. I have tried planting spinach because it gives a large return- still "Plowing" slowly along. Any help? I want to expand and get more fun stuff!!! Thanks!

I find I have made most money by planting shorter crops. 3-6 hour crops. They bring in less but you can put them down more times a day.

I also water a lot to get people to come back.
You get more money when a crop is watered. Animals and trees do not bring in a lot of coins.

Of course the larger your get the more money you can make per day.

gitten
06-19-11, 03:11 PM
Thanks I will try that. i wish you could harvest trees more often or for more money. I make tons on other games - oh well!

Mogwai4111
06-19-11, 03:55 PM
Trees and animals have a few advantages over crops, but also some disadvantages, one of them being that they are long term money makers.

Are you asking your neighbors to send dog bowls as gifts? Collect and sell 20 a day and you'll earn 56k coins a week.