PDA

View Full Version : Notifications not workinig

wander1ust
06-19-11, 01:30 PM
I have all of my notifications for Farm Story checked but nothing pops up. My notifications work for Bakery and Restaurant Story though. Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

Thanks!

gitten
06-19-11, 01:38 PM
I had to go into my iPhone settings and turn some on - maybe you can check settings- notifications on your game device and see if they are on there.

kooky panda
06-19-11, 02:17 PM
If notifications are on. Turn them off then back on... This worked for me once.

wander1ust
06-19-11, 03:22 PM
I have an HTC aria so I'm on Android. I tried turning them off and back on and still nothing.

kooky panda
06-19-11, 03:36 PM
Oh I'm on iPhone. I'm a little android challenged. Lol

Jennifrmtheblock
06-19-11, 03:56 PM
I'm playing on HTC EVO which is Android and my notifications quit working about a month ago. I'm not sure why I keep thinking that an update will fix it, but I'm still waiting.

xSnowyOwlx
06-19-11, 04:55 PM
I'm playing on HTC EVO which is Android and my notifications quit working about a month ago. I'm not sure why I keep thinking that an update will fix it, but I'm still waiting.

I believe that everyone had an update failure at the beginning of this month but it was fixed for the iOS users. I don't know if they have fixed it for the Androids or not.

wander1ust
06-21-11, 11:15 PM
I've tried resetting all the games also and still only FS doesn't give notifications.

Team Lava staff is this a glitch or is it something I'm missing?

swiep07
06-22-11, 11:22 AM
My notifications don't work either...
Only for bakery story.
Farm story and just started city story both don't work

mamamimi2004
06-22-11, 12:09 PM
My notifications have been iffy as well. FS didn't work once this AM, and Farm Story hadn't worked for 3 months, and I just on a whim went in a few days ago and tested, and it worked again. Too bad I lost all the neighbors though.

With the update a few weeks ago I had zero notifications on ANY story games. At least some are working. I no longer do the Farm Story because of the notifications issue is when I quit, so I hope the other games don't go down that path.

mamamimi2004
06-22-11, 12:10 PM
My notifications have been iffy as well. FS didn't work once this AM, and Farm Story hadn't worked for 3 months, and I just on a whim went in a few days ago and tested, and it worked again. Too bad I lost all the neighbors though.

With the update a few weeks ago I had zero notifications on ANY story games. At least some are working. I no longer do the Farm Story because of the notifications issue is when I quit, so I hope the other games don't go down that path.

FS meant Fashion Story (forgot that it could be misconstrued as Farm)

Olderyzer
06-23-11, 12:21 PM
I have been noticing that City Story notifications for completed factory orders were working and Rest-S for food had stopped...Today I noticed they have both stopped, but i get a rare and random notice for tips in RS. I have checked all my iPhone settings And they are in order...

I refuse to do the new updates with the bouncing stars, so I guess this is the price I pay.... I'll adjust.

Rachael98
06-23-11, 01:20 PM
The Android ones weren't fixed in all games, I don't think but I think that TL are aware and working on a fix...I think that's what was said in some other thread. Sorry if I'm wrong.

wander1ust
07-02-11, 10:47 AM
I hope so. Luckily Farm Story usually takes longer to grow crops so things don't go bad as quickly. I hope they fix it though. My BS notifications are great. The RS notifications have been iffy lately too.

itsjustma04
07-02-11, 12:55 PM
I'm not getting weekly updates on farm story for my iPad I've tried resetting and turning it on an off does anyone have an idea on how to fix this!