PDA

View Full Version : What is "Game Center Integration"?

Unregistered
09-09-10, 04:03 AM
Thank's in advance cs.

Ellie
09-09-10, 07:29 AM
From the little I've read after a quick google, it's the Apple equivalent of xbox live or playstation network for iPhone and iPod with ipad to be added in the autumn.

Psychorn
09-09-10, 03:33 PM
This game is listed as being Game Centre Integrated.
However I have found it is not.
I installed City Story this morning and it does not come up in the Games Centre list of games I have.
If you click on the find games tab al the games should be compatible with GC-City Story shows up but as Yet it does not appear to be compatible??

Unregistered
09-09-10, 04:06 PM
It will be with the next apple update later in the week

rofflecop
09-09-10, 04:51 PM
Hey guys,

The current version of City Story (1.0.3) is compatible with Game Center. You'll see it show up the next time you complete a Key Mastery Rank of your contracts.

Unregistered
09-10-10, 12:24 PM
Hey guys,

The current version of City Story (1.0.3) is compatible with Game Center. You'll see it show up the next time you complete a Key Mastery Rank of your contracts.

This is correct. Both Farm Story and City Story are now on my Game Center since I have completed a key in each game after adding the Game Center and the updated FS & CS.

Game Center Achievements for FS & CS - when you master rank 1 in FS & CS you earn 1 achievement, you get 1 point for each achievement and as of right now it is only showing rank 1 not ranks 2, 3 or 4
FS - 35 achievements available (fruits, veggies and grains only)
CS - 18 achievements available (factory contracts)

Unregistered
09-11-10, 05:40 PM
Thanks for explaining a little more about game center? I have the most current update for both games. Where do I find this game center at?

Unregistered
09-14-10, 11:35 AM
Thanks for explaining a little more about game center? I have the most current update for both games. Where do I find this game center at?

It is a fuction of iTunes/OS. You need to download the most current iTunes/OS update. I have iTunes 10.0.0.68 and OS 4.1. And the Game Center icon just showed up on my ipod homescreen after I updated everything. But the games FS/CS did not show up in Game Center until after the updates and 1 rank completion in each game after Game Center was on my ipod.

Unregistered
09-18-10, 05:45 PM
It is a fuction of iTunes/OS. You need to download the most current iTunes/OS update. I have iTunes 10.0.0.68 and OS 4.1. And the Game Center icon just showed up on my ipod homescreen after I updated everything. But the games FS/CS did not show up in Game Center until after the updates and 1 rank completion in each game after Game Center was on my ipod.

I have updated to itunes 10 and os 4.1 but i do not see a game center icon, can anyone help?

Unregistered
09-18-10, 06:41 PM
I have updated to itunes 10 and os 4.1 but i do not see a game center icon, can anyone help?

If you are like me and have a 3G phone you can not get game center:

Apple has confirmed via a graphic on its Game Center web page that the iPhone 3G will not support the upcoming social gaming network. The graphic indicates that Game Center will be supported on the iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and second-, third-, and fourth-generation iPod touch. Mac Rumors notes that in its iOS 4.1 betas, Apple had initially offered support for Game Center on all iOS 4-capable devices, but removed support for the iPhone 3G and second-generation iPod touch in a revision last month, only to add back support for the touch 2G. In addition, it appears that Apple has also reset the service ahead of its public launch, deleting the accounts of developers who had been using Game Center during the iOS 4.1 beta period.