PDA

View Full Version : More suggestions

lmkelly723
06-19-11, 12:20 PM
Hi!

I love that the stars were made bigger - they were very hard to pick up before. :) Thanks!

I'd love to get a little pop-up warning me that I'm trying to store a table or a rack with merchandise on it or just have it not go into storage. I've lost a whole order of shoes before because the items disappear when you go into design mode.

Also, since we have different levels we achieve when we shop (and earn gems, which is great!) I'd love to see that level show up on my profile.

One last thought. Since the cash registers are able to be turned 360 degrees, I'd love to see the 1/2 tables turned that way as well. Otherwise, they don't fit together right in certain directions. I know they have pretty little drawers on one side, but it would be okay with me if I saw the back of them for some displays. This request goes for the mirrors as well, please.

Great work, Team Lava! Thanks for all you do!
Lisa

xSnowyOwlx
06-19-11, 05:35 PM
Since I thankfully don't have that stupid thing in Fashion (only in Nightclub, Restaurant and Zoo), I am clear but I'll let you know 1 thing: you don't have to pick them up yourself. You can just wait and about 5 seconds later they shoot up to the coins and XP you have.

driftboutique
06-19-11, 06:06 PM
Since I thankfully don't have that stupid thing in Fashion (only in Nightclub, Restaurant and Zoo), I am clear but I'll let you know 1 thing: you don't have to pick them up yourself. You can just wait and about 5 seconds later they shoot up to the coins and XP you have.

You don't even have to do that. If you visit a neighbor or leave the app without letting them zoom up, they will still count :)

lmkelly723
06-21-11, 04:17 AM
Hi again!

Actually, now that I think of it, I'd love to be able to turn the dressing rooms 360 degrees as well. It would also be great if the dressing rooms came in colors that matched the tables and racks, too. The fancy purple one doesn't match my theme at all, even though it is very pretty. Thanks!

Lisa
Please visit my Minigames Forums! (http://minigames.freeforums.org)
(linked w/permission)

lmkelly723
06-21-11, 12:23 PM
You don't even have to do that. If you visit a neighbor or leave the app without letting them zoom up, they will still count :)

Yep, I know. :) But I like to pick them up because I like to watch the star bar go up. That's why I'm glad they're bigger now! :)

jn85
06-21-11, 05:44 PM

I always wondered this but didn't want to waste any so I didn't try! THX!