PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story, Gifts reset time

Myteardrops
06-19-11, 10:13 AM
Hi Everyone,
This is just a thought. I think it will be nice if we could just gift everyone at the start of a new day, since you're allow to gift once a day anyway. It's a lot of work to constantly go back and gift people at different times because of the time you gifted them the day before. for example, if you gift someone at 10pm at night the day before, and you wake up tomorrow in the morning, wishing to gift everyone at the same time, the gift option for that person won't be available till 10pm once again. It will be really nice to just have it reset at the start of every new day, that way, whenever we log in to play, we can automatically gift everyone at the same time of the day :)

vvilliamm
06-19-11, 10:21 AM
+1 i agree

noozle
08-19-11, 09:50 PM
That would make things much more convenient, I agree.

joyirene
08-19-11, 09:54 PM
I agree! I was just thinking today I had the day off so I slept until noon and when I woke up gifted everyone... But tomorrow I work 10am-8pm and I won't be able to do it until way late at night, putting off all my other gift times unless I skip a day, which is really annoying because Say Thanks! will opop up for every gift I accept

briguynv
08-20-11, 03:44 AM
I agree wholeheartedly as well! Gifting should reset every day at midnight just like tips... so we're not stuck if we are late one day. Not to mention, every day the time gets pushed a few mins more anyway. By the time it allows you to gift, then you choose the people and send it, at least 1-5 mins pass, depending on how many nbrs you're gifting that time. It's really frustrating. I just had to skip a day, and that's frustrating as well.
Not sure why it wasn't done that way to begin with. Not everyone actually send them at midnight... I just want to be able to send it anytime I want each day. If I want to send it at 2am one day, and 3pm the next, I want to be able to go back to 10am the following day if I choose to.

PLEASE TL make this change!! I bet if you put a poll asking people if they want gifting to reset like tips, the response would be overwhelming YES!!

HOPECJSN
01-28-18, 01:05 AM
Please reset the gifting times to midnight. It really would be better for so many ppl. Thank you.

geordieprogman
01-28-18, 02:46 AM
Please reset the gifting times to midnight. It really would be better for so many ppl. Thank you.

Better for who? Reset is 8am here which is ideal for me.

cornercafeaulait
01-30-18, 11:27 AM
My reset time is 3 am. I'd jump at the chance for midnight or 8 am.
Is it even possible to have a decent reset time with all the different time zones...?

Jojocl141587
01-30-18, 01:18 PM
It depends on where you live. If I gifted everyone at 10pm like mentioned I would be able to gift everyone AGAIN four hours later at 2 am my time because of the reset. And yes this is true because I have done it before. And it goes the same for requesting parts

Deanas_desserts
01-30-18, 07:52 PM
I gift all of my neighbors at reset which is 3 a.m. my time and when I gift them all my gifts go through to everyone it even says so that all my gifts were sent so I'm not even sure what anybody's talking about. The only persons that don't get my gifts are people that didn't accept their gifts from the day prior and they don't have room for new yet.