PDA

View Full Version : Not Receiving Weekly Updates on my Droid X

plastikblue
06-19-11, 09:20 AM
Before the major updates last week (June 12 - June 19th, 2011) on Farm Story everything worked great on my Droid X. Now I am no longer receiving my weekly updates. Everyone has avocado trees. I'm just curious to know why I don't have the option of planting them. I also have a first generation Motorolla Droid with Farm Story on it as my work phone...and I have the avocado trees there. Please fix. I used to be a very avid player...but with all these recent updates and problems...I'm starting to think I need to find a different game to play on my Droid X. Is anyone else having this problem? My storm id is: Plastikblue.

lesleypsg1
06-19-11, 09:31 AM
It's not just droid. I'm idevice and also don't have the update.

Magma wrote to me and says the staggering of updates to users isn't location or device specific.

I too am waiting impatiently for my farm update. Those trees look nice and I want some too. For now, hopefully by Tuesday

plastikblue
06-19-11, 10:13 AM
Thanks for replying. I can only hope. My wife also has a Droid X and she hasn't received the update either.

Redc
06-19-11, 11:59 AM
Im on a droid incredible and i havent had any update problems. I usually get them friday mornings. Im sorry to hear u have problems getting them, have you updated the game recently? my game is set to auto update and does so every few days lately. I assume TL is doing a lot of maintenance. Hope you and your wife get the updates soon :)