PDA

View Full Version : Why do things cost gems

bh15
06-19-11, 08:38 AM
Things in all of the stories cost gems one game I am talking about is farm story I really want the black bull it costs 21 gems I only have 2 from getting to level 2 on some crops. I was thinking why gems just make it like 15,000 coins or something. Plus most of the crops take a couple days to grow.

MiniLaura
06-19-11, 11:14 AM
Things cost gems so that TeamLava can make money.

CristianaJoy
07-11-11, 08:27 AM
Yep. The coolest stuff costs gems and gems cost money. It's so you'll spend cash to play. Personally, I don't want to pay to play.

My suggestion to Storm8/TeamLava is to allow us to buy gems with crop earnings, just as you can buy coins with gems. It would make it more worthwhile to keep playing.

MiniLaura
07-11-11, 08:31 AM
My suggestion to Storm8/TeamLava is to allow us to buy gems with crop earnings, just as you can buy coins with gems. It would make it more worthwhile to keep playing.

You can earn gems with crops. You will earn one gem when you reach level 2 of mastery on a crop or a tree. It may not seem like a lot, but there are many crops and several trees and those gems do add up over time.

TL will never allow coins to be converted to gems. They would not make money if they did this.