PDA

View Full Version : No customers with new build oven

smn31
06-19-11, 12:42 AM
I have finaly completed my build oven,only to find when customers enter they r stuck at the door and cannot sit down? I have completely removed any items near the door but still all stuck there ????!!!!

xSnowyOwlx
06-19-11, 05:41 PM
I think you may have to restart the device or shutdown the app and open it again. Sometimes this happens to me and that was before I even got the update with the easy appliance.

smn31
06-19-11, 11:14 PM
Ive restared my device uninstalled and reinstalled. Still customers stuck at entrance !! Really annoying now. Only good thing is food is building up nicely.

jovenal
06-19-11, 11:56 PM
I have finaly completed my build oven,only to find when customers enter they r stuck at the door and cannot sit down? I have completely removed any items near the door but still all stuck there ????!!!!

Check if your customer have access to your chairs/table. Check out your layout. Make sure your chairs are not blocked by tables.

smn31
06-19-11, 11:58 PM
Everything is clear.....my id is sparkle. Add me and see if u can tell me anything

xSnowyOwlx
06-20-11, 11:18 AM
Ok, sparkle. I added (the ID is your smn31, actually) and I solved your problem: CASH REGISTER!!!! Your cash register is hidden from your customers. If you've ever noticed before, they enter, go to the register and then sit down. If they can't go to the register first then they can't sit down.
Hurry up and move it so they can get to it because your happiness is down to 10!
If you moved it there because you didn't want to look at the girl at the register then just move something behind it, as long as they can get to the front of the cash register they can sit down.

xSnowyOwlx
06-20-11, 11:19 AM
I noticed you have the counter with the strawberry smoothies in front of it so I don't know if that was accidental or not since the daily menu is right next to that.

smn31
06-20-11, 01:06 PM
Thank you. I never noticed.....cheeeeeeers