PDA

View Full Version : Star ratngs

LadyStefBef
06-18-11, 08:19 PM
This may have been addressed already but I have reached four star status after tipping and visiting so many restaurants. However, when I exit the game and return the next day my star rating is back down to three stars. How do people manage to keep their rating at four stars? Can anyone help me?!

talyon
06-18-11, 09:42 PM
Once you get to a 4 star, u need to do at least 30 neighbors after that point to maintain it til morning. Then about 20-40 a day usually works. Approx.

xSnowyOwlx
06-18-11, 10:18 PM
I've found you just need to keep visiting and tipping the neighbors. Once I hit 4 stars in Fashion, I just continue to like anyone who has a rating (about half my neighbors are 0 so I ignore them except when gifting) and I haven't dipped back down to 3 for a week.

debbymilly
06-20-11, 05:34 AM
I am 4 star and I manage to maintain it. The way that works for me is, everyday I tip the 20 neighbours who send me gifts and I tip anyone who is in my news feed or wall

shazzafromnazza
06-20-11, 11:40 PM
i keep my 4 star rating by tipping my 4 star neighbours everyday :)

LadyStefBef
07-04-11, 02:51 PM
Thanks everyone! I figured that I would have to keep tipping to maintain the four star rating, but I was hoping there was another option. I'll keep this in mind. Thanks again!

Rachael98
07-04-11, 02:56 PM
Thanks everyone! I figured that I would have to keep tipping to maintain the four star rating, but I was hoping there was another option. I'll keep this in mind. Thanks again!

Well, apart from never playing the game, and deleting the app, I'm afraid not.

sweetie_bug
07-15-11, 06:14 PM
Thanks for asking this question, I had the same one. I had 4 stars then deleted my 3 star neighbors and it went back down to 3. The thing is I will only keep 4 star neighbors if I have 4 stars, or 3 star neighbors if I have 3 stars. If that means I have to have 30 neighbors to keep the 4 star rating, forget the 4 star rating, I don't want it. :)

kmjnhh123
07-16-11, 04:48 AM
i just do as many as i can after it goes down from 4 to 3, to get back up to 4