PDA

View Full Version : New tables only for ipod users?

Moshies
06-18-11, 03:12 PM
How come ipod users get a new update with new tables? I want the new cupcake tables!! Someone correct me if im wrong. I play the game on my phone HTC Desire.

Rachael98
06-18-11, 03:15 PM
I don't know, I'm not Android. Check out the announcement at the top of 'Updates and Announcements' and please remember that updates roll out slowly.

Moshies
06-18-11, 08:00 PM
Well I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it didn't do much. I don't even get the update pop up. I also don't get the new food that can be made either.

bmc9eq
06-18-11, 08:16 PM
I have an EVO and I receive updates the just as the Apple users. The same time my iPod receives the update, so does my phone. Updates are rolled out at different times. You should receive them within a week.

jovenal
06-18-11, 11:14 PM
Well I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it didn't do much. I don't even get the update pop up. I also don't get the new food that can be made either.

Uninstalling and reinstalling the game will NOT update your profile data. As already mentioned, Friday weekly updates are rolled out slowly.

Moshies
06-19-11, 01:15 AM
Uninstalling and reinstalling the game will NOT update your profile data. As already mentioned, Friday weekly updates are rolled out slowly.

I'm sorry I'm new to when they update the games and how some devices are slower than others to receive updates.

saintlover
06-19-11, 07:51 AM
i have them on the ipad, they are still in the process of rolling the updates out.