PDA

View Full Version : Gift: GEAR, KNOB, PAINT....

mv1818
06-18-11, 01:35 PM
Hi all,

These objects can be sent as gift. but what are these objects for?

thanks for explanation!

MR, mv1818

xSnowyOwlx
06-18-11, 06:43 PM
If you are on an android then be aware that you can't get this yet and I don't know when they'll make it for android.

These are for the easy appliances which are constructed but they are to make it so you don't have to do those 2 steps before cooking. It's more of a hastle since most neighbors don't want to send them or don't have iOS devices.

gobblies
06-18-11, 07:26 PM
good clarification xSnowyOwlx
mv1818, the easy appliances should be made available before the end of the month, but be patient, having these items, you will be able to construct an easy appliance in no time!

xSnowyOwlx
06-18-11, 10:37 PM
@gobblies, that all depends on your neighbors. Most of my neighbors are refusing and instead just sending the food. One neighbor does occasionally send but I think he sends me more requests.
In Farm Story my neighbors are just sending me the stuff I'm not asking for which has gotten annoying since I only need 5 tiles to complete the silo and nobody is sending me tiles for the 3rd day in a row.

mv1818
06-19-11, 05:59 AM
Hi xSnowyOwlx, gobblies,

many thanks for the clarification! I got some of these objects as gift and got also some requests to sent these objects to my neighbours.
I'm just wondering when I accepted these objects I can't find them in 'my gift'. So that means if I don't have or construct a easy appliance, I can ignore them. :)

CU mv1818

tramizzo
06-19-11, 07:49 AM
I have an easy build oven in the box, paid for it and all but once I receive gifts to use to build, I don't see under gifts.. Also I am unable to request material from my neighbors.. What's the deal with that? I'm getting fustrated!!

xSnowyOwlx
06-19-11, 05:11 PM
I have an easy build oven in the box, paid for it and all but once I receive gifts to use to build, I don't see under gifts.. Also I am unable to request material from my neighbors.. What's the deal with that? I'm getting fustrated!!

That's because the only way to see them and to request them is to tap on the box, when the message comes up to tap again to manage, do that and you'll see what all is required that you have gathered. If you have received more than what is required, it won't show until you start constructing another or if there is an item that isn't required for this appliance but the stove or grill then you'll have to wait to start constructing those in order to see them.
To send a material request all you have to do is tap on the button to send a message to any or all of your neighbors for the item you still need. You can only send 1 request every 24 hours. Once all 4 items say complete you can finish building.

moratorro
06-19-11, 11:07 PM
Hi xSnowyOwlx, gobblies,
many thanks for the clarification! I got some of these objects as gift and got also some requests to sent these objects to my neighbours.
I'm just wondering when I accepted these objects I can't find them in 'my gift'. So that means if I don't have or construct a easy appliance, I can ignore them. :)
CU mv1818
I wrote an easy guide for these new appliances.
If you want you can download it from Fileserve: http://www.fileserve.com/file/z84gC57
I tried to make a post with the guide, but I had to put it in fileserve because we cannot edit our posts, and I edited my guide several times.
Just to answer your question: all parts you got from your neighbors are not shown in 'My Gift' but will wait 'somewhere' until you actually get an easy appliance, and you'll find them already 'inside' it.

gobblies
06-20-11, 12:26 AM
Thanks mv1818. These items are not in the "my gifts" column, because they are internally stored inside the appliances, so you can see how much progress you have made to finishing it.

Eric6969
06-21-11, 08:09 PM
It's annoying !!!! Getting over 150 requests a day .. Sorry

BellaJess
06-27-11, 04:27 PM
how do you get an easy appliance so you can start using these gifts?