PDA

View Full Version : How do I delete old unanswered friend request

Stimpson
09-08-10, 07:47 AM
How do I delete old unanswered friend request

Unregistered
09-08-10, 10:13 AM
so far you can't. I wish you could, I have a couple that I'd like to get rid of.

Unregistered
09-16-10, 04:51 AM
Same here.

Unregistered
09-17-10, 01:15 AM
Why not accept a friend and delete right afterwards?

deadpix
09-17-10, 10:12 PM
Why not accept a friend and delete right afterwards?

I don't think the OP is asking about removing a neighbor request because you can simply decline the invitation from the person who invited you; I regularly decline invitations from people who have zero star ratings after a day.

I believe that the OP is asking about getting rid of the invites that WE send to others that show up in our "Invite Friends" tab to people who do not respond; they just stay in that tab showing up in the list as "pending" forever. I've got one that's been there since I first started playing just because I keyed in a wrong Storm8 ID, which turned out to belong to someone that had quit Farm Story.

Unregistered
11-15-10, 06:27 AM
Farm story needs a delete button for Neighbor who you request but remain inactive forever. Like what was said if you key in the wrong storm8 code and that person stopped playing the game it stays in pending. If you have too many pending - you will not be able to put more requests in. This is a simple change: just update with a button for delete.

Unregistered
11-18-10, 02:32 PM
What really upsets me is that even the people that specifically asked me to send them an invite, but then they don't accept!!! I have repeatedly asked them to please either accept or deny my invite, but oh no, it stays!! I am begging a way to delete my invites to other people in each game to delete my original neighbor request!! That is a huge issue if you have too many and then you no longer have the ability of invite people that you get to know in one if the games and then want to invite on another one, but can't because too mant pending invites!! Let's please do something about this problem!!!! Thank you!!!

uwantoplay

railegh
11-24-10, 04:17 PM
that longer i think about that invite stuff, that more it getting off use
for me. i dont know whitch way the problems, in add a delete option, are
but is there a problem to **** and undertake the hole invite option?
i can delete neighbors i dont want to.

Emily260482
12-02-10, 03:18 AM
I have the same problem and that's why I came looking or an answer. It shouldn't be too difficult to add a delete button to a pending invitation right?

Unregistered
12-02-10, 01:02 PM
I have the same problem and that's why I came looking or an answer. It shouldn't be too difficult to add a delete button to a pending invitation right?

Same here! Please TeamLava help!

Xara_SC
12-05-10, 08:28 AM
i have read this wish many times and i join in begging for a delete button.
has anybody ever seen an answer from teamlava? i really would like to know wether they plan to do something about it. it would be even an answer when they say no. never reading an answer drives me mad.

buttercup
12-06-10, 09:37 AM
That's it i'm stuck...
I can' expand my farm no more, I need to a few neighbors more to expand, but that guy (btw still playing)
will not answered or respond to an invitation. Wether this member is kicked out or I go.
I feel bad for the neighbors I communicate with but frankly I can"t get stalled forever by a guy who just don't care

Unregistered
12-06-10, 10:06 AM
Is there a way to delete your own restaurant and start a new one?Put a delete button please!

Unregistered
03-02-11, 08:43 PM
i hope they come out with that soon!!!

Unregistered
03-15-11, 01:13 PM
Good afternoon,

Please reply with an update on wether you are doing anything about the pending requests. This is getting beyond a joke!!

Thanks

Boer10
06-14-11, 08:41 AM
The same question and problem. Today a new update and no solution. This is annoying and takes only space. Please Team do something about it.

farmerrobbo
06-14-11, 09:52 PM
bump... bump... bump...

ariesblu
06-16-11, 12:03 AM
The same question and problem. Today a new update and no solution. This is annoying and takes only space. Please Team do something about it.
I don't even know what the update brought, to be honest. The only thing that has changed is that my game is much slower than before. I wish there was a way to undo an update just like we wish there was a way to undo a friend request. This has been asked for the longest, but I don't think it's on tl's to-do list.

kateygirl
10-30-11, 01:39 AM
PLEASE PLEASE Give us a DELETE option for invites that go left unanswerred. DELETE PENDING INVITES PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

greygull
10-30-11, 02:09 AM
Given how old this thread is, it's going to be closed. Feel free to start a new thread about it.