PDA

View Full Version : No Internet connection????

ibm0328
06-18-11, 08:33 AM
Every time I've tried to open the app this morning, it has insisted that I am not connected to the Internet, even though I have a full icon for wifi signal, and can do other activities that require Internet. Is there any solution to this problem? If not, I'm thinking about deleting and reinstalling the app.

Kairi_Su
06-18-11, 09:26 AM
I am having the same problem. Rebooting didn't help.

jayfirefly
06-18-11, 09:35 AM
Me too :( hope that gets fixed real soon.

mattdiner
06-18-11, 09:38 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?13314-6-18-Maintenance/page3
System under maintenance.

jovenal
06-18-11, 11:30 PM
Every time I've tried to open the app this morning, it has insisted that I am not connected to the Internet, even though I have a full icon for wifi signal, and can do other activities that require Internet. Is there any solution to this problem? If not, I'm thinking about deleting and reinstalling the app.

Not an app problem. It's just a system maintenance.

cop4
06-20-11, 08:48 PM
If it is system maintain. How come it has been a problem for 2 weeks and I can access lava games from WiFi but not my own server. I can connect with every site but Lava games.

Lilyp101
08-07-13, 05:10 AM
Sorry for bringing this old topic back up, but I'm having the same problem and it's not saving my game progress, it's really frustrating. I restarted my phone many times, but it doesn't help also my other games on my Ipod are fine and connecting to the internet just fine

LalaSmooth
08-07-13, 08:05 AM
What I do is delete the app, look for phone and game update and then re install it then turn off phone.. Sometimes my apps don't install so that's what I do

DrPentfield
08-30-13, 12:20 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?13314-6-18-Maintenance/page3
System under maintenance.

I had the same problem and wondered what was going on. A more helpful message would have been, "The system is currently under maintenance from X until Y. Please try later" rather than telling me to check my internet connection, and me taking steps to check to see why it is popping up.