PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else noticed ...

Unregistered
09-07-10, 03:21 PM
On the grey car on the parking building, the car has a wheel clamp on? Regardless of what direction you build your road, the tree shadows point same direction? Just about every utility has a rubbish bin? Pretty awesome graphics and detail. Anyone notice anything else?

Unregistered
09-07-10, 10:56 PM
On the grey car on the parking building, the car has a wheel clamp on? Regardless of what direction you build your road, the tree shadows point same direction? Just about every utility has a rubbish bin? Pretty awesome graphics and detail. Anyone notice anything else?

LOL I noticed the same thing the other day about the car with the wheel clamp. I guess the driver got ticketed to many times.

Unregistered
09-08-10, 01:12 AM
When its idle- its just a building , while on a contract- there's a delivery van ready to load and a few crates around, when contract is done- 2 del vans about to leave the premises, and lastly when contract expired- the van's backdoors open ( as if robbed), crates scattered all over in a mess, and the tank on the roof leaked. I assume these stages of the factory are the reason why it cant be rotated but its so awesome.