PDA

View Full Version : clone city? What happened?

Huskapet
09-07-10, 01:09 PM
I was visiting a city at the top of the "community" page. I noticed the name was similar to my city name (Huskopolis). It was "Husky City". Then, looking around, it looked EXACTLY like my city! Right down to the one empty lot. It was a clone. I went to write on this person's wall, and it said I was blocked from writing on that wall.

What is this?

Unregistered
09-07-10, 02:27 PM
dude, that is weird.

Unregistered
09-08-10, 01:44 AM
It could be you lagged - from the time you clicked that name on the list while you're on your own city, so that city your looking at is still your own but since you have clicked that person's city, the name appeared, yet the city didnt load . You arent blocked, bec. there is no wall that has the looks of your city with another person's city name, the wall doesnt exist so its NULL.
This happens a lot when I'm posting on someone's else's wall and FS crashes , when the game loads again it took me back to my own farm named with the other farmer's and the wall still open. When I try posting again -gaves me NULL's wall you cant post.

janet14
09-08-10, 08:18 AM
Thanks -- that explains what happened to me too yesterday. It was wierd seeing my city with someone else's name on it.

FYI: I wish that when we took a city 'photo', it would INCLUDE the city name in the photo instead of blanking it out.