PDA

View Full Version : Announcements on your wall

Ellie
05-30-10, 05:34 PM
I would like to be able to post an announcement at the top of my wall. It could be a fun thing or just telling any visitors that you're away for a few days and not ignoring them.

A minor thing maybe and I've only been playing a few days but when I'm away from home sometimes the 3G coverage ain't great or if you're playing on a touch no wifi.

StrawberryFieldsForHours
05-31-10, 03:03 AM
I was thinking every farm could have a sign off to one side on the grass that visitors and neighbours could tap to read a short message created (and recreated at will) by the farm's owner. It would keep such messages separate from general comments while still allowing everyone to read the welcome message or player ID and also be a good place for TeamLava to update players with the latest game news.

I liked the idea of something to do in other's farms so much I wondered if there might not eventually be a crop bucket there also so that neighbours (only) could harvest 10 crops a day for you that may spoil otherwise, perhaps motivated by instructions left on the sign? :) Then, when I return thinking I have neglected my farm I can tap the bucket and harvest the protected crop as though it was still in the field.

Ideas for the distant future, perhaps.