PDA

View Full Version : New cupcake table is a little creepy in my opinion.

xSnowyOwlx
06-17-11, 03:52 PM
I realize some people like the smily faces on items but when I saw that new cupcake table with the smily face on it that looked sort of creepy to me. I certainly would never pay gems for anything like that anyways.

trenae
06-17-11, 05:53 PM
Awww... I think they look cute and my sister and mom have already added these to their bakeries.

dirigibl
06-17-11, 06:38 PM
THEY EAT THEIR OWN. Bwah hah hah hah.

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee430/bloodruby/a77fad90.png

shireshire
06-17-11, 07:29 PM
I do not have the cupcake table...:(.is this part of updates or you won it during the mystery box purchase..?

trenae
06-17-11, 07:35 PM
They are newly added to the game, the cupcake table costs 2 gems each and the cupcake chair is 1 gem each.

It may be that you have not yet received the update. According to the below linked thread, updates roll out slowly.

http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=66

badger8
06-17-11, 08:11 PM
Dirigibl THAT was HILARIOUS!

xSnowyOwlx
06-17-11, 08:35 PM
Yeah, some people think they look cute and I just personally find them a little creepy as they are a table. Now, if it was something like a decor item then maybe it wouldn't be so creepy but I just find them to be like that.

wander1ust
06-17-11, 08:48 PM
I think it's kinda cute. I bought it but definitely wish it didn't have the smiley on it.

xSnowyOwlx
06-17-11, 09:05 PM
I think it's kinda cute. I bought it but definitely wish it didn't have the smiley on it.

That's what I mean by creepy. The rest of it is adorable, the smiley is what creeps me out and the reason I don't think I'll get it even if I did have all the gems in the world.

bellac94
06-17-11, 09:07 PM
i agree with you i think without the smiley face would be alot better. i still like them. i dont think they're creepy.

sliczna
06-17-11, 11:00 PM
I don't like the cupcake table:( I want some cool modern furniture!!!

hippoberry
06-17-11, 11:08 PM
I agree, its creepy indeed. I was so very excited when I saw the update post.

Oh what is seen cannot be unseen...

talyon
06-18-11, 12:14 AM
Oh come on now. Lol their yummy. J/k

seastripes
06-18-11, 12:26 AM
Hahahaha in love them!!, I like cute creep things! I'm waiting for the next sale of gems to buy some

milkdribbly
06-18-11, 10:23 AM
They creep me out too. I also wish they'd make modern furniture... Or just stuff that isn't so over the top unicorns-and-rainbowtastic.

Solangel14
06-18-11, 10:37 AM
If I were a cupcake, I would eat my own too. Delicious!

Dylanie
06-18-11, 01:26 PM
THEY EAT THEIR OWN. Bwah hah hah hah.

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee430/bloodruby/a77fad90.png
That totally cracked me up! I thought they were cute, but that was before I found out they were cannibals. 

xSnowyOwlx
06-18-11, 01:28 PM
Hahahaha in love them!!, I like cute creep things! I'm waiting for the next sale of gems to buy some

There IS a sale on gems right now. The sale just keeps going and going and going and going. It's like Team Lava's little energizer bunny because that countdown keeps popping up and then the next day, after the sale was supposed to have ended, the new sale keeps going and going and going...

Mogwai4111
06-18-11, 02:00 PM
There IS a sale on gems right now. The sale just keeps going and going and going and going. It's like Team Lava's little energizer bunny because that countdown keeps popping up and then the next day, after the sale was supposed to have ended, the new sale keeps going and going and going...

I wish this were true! I'm getting the urge to buy a new box in city story

linda_xxx
06-18-11, 04:23 PM
I think they are a bit creepy as well, the big cupcake looks like its taken a bite out of the little cupcake - and enjoyed it :cool:

xSnowyOwlx
06-18-11, 06:47 PM
I wish this were true! I'm getting the urge to buy a new box in city story

Well, this is true for me. I'm tired of them and now this is looking to be on purpose from them to bug me and whoever else is getting the sale count down timer to buy gems/city cash/club cash when I have literally no money (my card balance is -$1.88 so I actually owe money for the monthly fee) and it appears that at least Mogwai4111 doesn't have the sale. Why don't you take the sale off of my games and give it to them? I don't want it and they obviously do.

sliczna
06-18-11, 07:49 PM
I posted before but the more I look at the cupcake table the more I hate it. I'd love a cool modern couch instead. And is it hard to offer the same table in different colors? A square table and a round table in different colors with matching chairs - that would give people so many options to customize their place. There is just not enough modern looking pieces. I want a trendy and modern looking place. Maybe a corner with comfy sofas or armchairs. Nice lights, little coffee tables. There is so much that could be done, why such ugly cupcake table? I'm so disappointed.

xSnowyOwlx
06-18-11, 10:38 PM
@sliczna, have you put in your 5 ideas on their sticky post? The more people post about the same stuff the more likely it will get added.

PassionUnleashed
06-19-11, 05:01 PM
I don't like the cupcake table:( I want some cool modern furniture!!!

This!!!! And add me to the smiling cupcakes are creepy camp ;)