PDA

View Full Version : New easy appliance!!

redbites
06-17-11, 03:46 PM
There is a chance that teamlava is going to be making new appliances. On my profile Groupmagma says that motors are going to be used for more easy appliances in the future. Which could mean they will make the basic appliances first before the new easy ones.

But this only a guess on my behalf, it might not be true

badger8
06-17-11, 08:19 PM
An easy drink machine would be a nice addition!

xSnowyOwlx
06-17-11, 08:31 PM
An easy drink machine would be a nice addition!

How about just them giving us a drink machine to begin with? Since we don't have any appliances to make drinks in Restaurant it would be nice to add one just plain and simple instead of just skipping straight to an easy one that has to be constructed.

MaineItalian
06-17-11, 08:35 PM
How about just them giving us a drink machine to begin with? Since we don't have any appliances to make drinks in Restaurant it would be nice to add one just plain and simple instead of just skipping straight to an easy one that has to be constructed.

Agreed because I can't stand the request materials from friends thing its so annoying!

badger8
06-17-11, 09:00 PM
How about both??

xSnowyOwlx
06-17-11, 09:01 PM
Agreed because I can't stand the request materials from friends thing its so annoying!

That's why I'd rather just have a normal appliance than having to build something since most neighbors either don't want to respond, aren't playing or can't respond because they are on androids.

redbites
06-22-11, 10:36 AM
I personally hope for a deep fryer and a sushi bar

flowless
06-22-11, 11:52 AM
i rather have the easy one
i hate tapping much ( added to annoying stars in the way

rokstarmom
06-23-11, 11:57 AM
I'm on a Droid, so I can't send those requests and then I have nbrs who make rude comments because I don't sent them their requested materials.

Rachael98
06-23-11, 01:27 PM

Buy with gems then. But it's expensive that way. If you get lots of dedicated neighbours, it's not too difficult.

cakeandpie
06-23-11, 09:53 PM
I was wondering what the motor was for! I would really love to see a drink machine...

redbites
06-23-11, 09:56 PM
I was wondering what the motor was for! I would really love to see a drink machine...
My fingers are crossed for a drink machine to be included in tommorows update