PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing Gem-Purchased Furniture

michaela456
06-17-11, 08:21 AM
Has anyone else had problems with their furniture disappearing? In addition to the ghost tables that are leftover from visiting other people's bakeries (which I know that Team Lava is working to fix), I just lost a gem-purchased table.

I patiently waited until I got 3 gems from cooking mastery to buy a snowflake table. After I placed my snowflake table in my bakery and moved it into place, I got a message about my bakery being out of sync and needing to refresh. Well, after it refreshed, my table was gone!! And my gems were still gone!!

This happened once before with my heart chair (1-gem purchase) and I found it "in storage" but that didn't happen this time. This is ESPECIALLY tragic because I purposely spent my three hard-earned gems and bought the table so that I wouldn't accumulate gems and then accidentally lose them due to a finger slip/accidental purchase (which has happened before).

Team Lava, please help. And, if you can't return my gems or my snowflake table, at least please fix this bug. [My Storm8 ID is Michaela456 and I am on Level 28]

pinkyshan333
06-17-11, 08:43 AM
Yes. Same thing happen to me. :( One of my oven (Mighty Oven) went missing and it showed a message of out of sync. Please help. My ID is: pinkyshan333 on level 55

GroupMagma
06-17-11, 09:55 AM
I'll let our engineers know about this issue. Meanwhile, I would try restarting your device, or uninstalling/reinstalling the app. If that does not work, open a ticket with TeamLava Support at support@teamlava.com

audis13
06-17-11, 12:55 PM
I'll let our engineers know about this issue. Meanwhile, I would try restarting your device, or uninstalling/reinstalling the app. If that does not work, open a ticket with TeamLava Support at support@teamlava.com

Sorry if this is a double post. Not sure what happened to my ealier reply. Anyway, I reported a missing blue tile chair and a red chair a few days ago. I did uninstall and reinstall the app but it didn't help anything. I have since written to TL twice and am waiting for their response. I want my chairs returned to me, not just the bug fixed.

tank007
06-18-11, 01:03 PM
I just had the same issue today with purchasing of some tables with gems and then the "out of sync" message popped up. So I had to restart my bakery and my 2 cupcake tables that i purchased and moved into place were missing and I would of guessed my gems would have gotten replaced but they weren't. I've already placed a ticket with TL Support and, lets see how long it will take to get an answer or at least my gems replaced. StormID: tank007

michaela456
06-21-11, 10:08 AM
I deleted and reinstalled. The snowflake table and gems are still missing. Since the snowflake table tragedy, I have had similar problems with food preparation. I spend coins on preparing food and then the bakery re-syncs and the food-in-progress disappears but coins are still gone. Tank007 and Audis13, please post the outcome of your TL support tickets.