PDA

View Full Version : Can't Download City Story, Can't Switch to Another Game

nmishii
06-17-11, 08:07 AM
I have the latest FS, RS, BS installed, having installed to fix the gifting problems.

Today I get a pop up saying to download City Story for 6 gems. When I try that it gets a message saying it can't find it.

When I click the world icon in the upper right corner to switch to another story, I get the error "Attention A server error has occurred. Retry, or cancel and return to the previous screen"

This happens on FS, RS, BS.

When I am available to download, do I have to pick between FS, RS, and BS as to which game I would like the gems added, will they automatically be added to all 3, or do I have to download/uninstall in each game.

xokay
06-17-11, 09:38 AM
I think when it comes to downloading the new games, you will get gems in all the TL games you have as long as you click the pop-up for the game promotion that says you'll get so many gems. Now, I'm not sure about the problem you're having, but first I would try force closing your games (If you're on an Apple product, double click the home button on your device and it will bring up the apps you have running, click and hold on one until they have a (-) sign in the corner and close your Teamlava games) Then try reopening and seeing if you still have the same problem. Also make sure you have an internet connection. If none of that works, I would email support@teamlava.com and tell them what's happening.

GroupMagma
06-17-11, 09:42 AM
It could also just be a bad link. Is anyone else having trouble downloading City Story from the in-game prompt? (on Android)

trenae
06-17-11, 10:05 AM
Yes, my sister is having this same issue. The error prompt says:

"Not found

The requested item could not be found."

She is using an Evo.

Edit: She did have an update she needed to do. She did the update, however it still shows with the same error message and will not let her download City Story from the link.

andrei_2211
06-17-11, 10:31 AM
i have the same problem :(
samsung galaxy s

onecupcake
06-17-11, 11:35 AM
Yes, I also have the same problem.
I keep getting the link but when I click it, it says that the item isn't available.
I also did an update just before and farm story is really running slow now. Maybe that has something to do with it.
I use a sony ericsson Xperia Arc.

swiep07
06-17-11, 11:39 AM
It could also just be a bad link. Is anyone else having trouble downloading City Story from the in-game prompt? (on Android)

I can't download it either. By the link it says it don't exists.
And when I search in the Android market it says download error...
:(

GroupMagma
06-17-11, 12:30 PM
This should now be fixed, if you force-close the app and re-open it. Sorry for the trouble.

swiep07
06-17-11, 12:40 PM
Yay! It worked! Thanks GroupMagma!

andrei_2211
06-17-11, 01:04 PM
Thank you GroupMagma!

nmishii
06-17-11, 01:36 PM
It works. Am currently downloading and can switch between games again. Thank you.

808ISLE
06-17-11, 08:17 PM
I wanted to know why do i have to start a new game over again everytime i leave the game? Its a good game but its crazy when i have to restart over again.

cleecafe
06-18-11, 01:20 AM
I also have a galaxy s and never could open through the game..went to app market and downloaded from there and it came up..only problem no bonus gems to any of my games. ..quite bummed about that! But I guess since I didn't do it through the game I won't receive them

onecupcake
06-18-11, 01:53 AM
Yes! Got it! Thank you!