PDA

View Full Version : A few bugs since the latest update

irwinfletcher
06-17-11, 01:50 AM
All of the following have occured after I updated to the latest RS. I have an iPod 3rd gen 32GB with iOS v.4.3

1) I can't replace a one floor tile in my restaurant. I replaced all others but not the one tihat left. I think it's the center tile of the restaurant. It's a purple tile and I want to replace it with a brown tile. I can place the tile intially but when tap again the tile does not change, it remains purple. I tried with a dark grey tile and I get the same result.

Photo:

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w269/BayouJack/3d140ee7.jpg

2) At times when I'm typing a message on someone's wall that exceeds the character limit and I have to finish the message with a follow-up post, after I send the follow-up post the first post on the wall disappears even if I don't exceed the limit in the first post.

3) When I visit neighbors through the Social Network or from my wall and leave the maximum 6 tips and send a gift then go to the next neighbor and leave the max tips and gift, continue to a few more neighbors and then go back to the first neighbor I visited, the tips are still on the tables but I have tips available to give displaying various amounts at times from 1-6 and the gift icon is not greyed out which allows me to send another gift. Sometimes when I send a gift to either all or some of my neighbors and go back to the list, I can gift them again.

4) I'm not sure if this a bug or by design but when I visit a neighbor and I click on the blue gift button and the list of neighbors appears, the neighbor's restaurant that I just came from does not appear appear at the top of the list in the first slot like it did in the previous version. I have to hunt down the neighbor to send the gift. I would like it restored to the way it was in the previous version if this is not a bug.

5) Furniture/other items disappear when I drag them when rearranging them. Happens about 50% of the time. They don't show up in storage so I have to repurchase them.

Thanks.