PDA

View Full Version : Swimsuits showing but cant buy them??

smn31
06-16-11, 11:10 PM
I have noticed this morning 2 new swimsuits to purchase. But when i select them i cant buy them ? Why ?

talyon
06-17-11, 01:11 AM
That update is probably not available to you yet.

colagummi
06-17-11, 02:51 AM
I see them too, I can't buy either, but they are cute! I am betting ( crossed fingers ) it will be available by time I get back home tonight after work.

smn31
06-17-11, 03:15 AM
Im on apple tho not android!? Ill check later when back

clhs
06-17-11, 03:38 AM
I saw those, too. Mine states that they are nought seconds, so I suspect that it's a bug that has rolled them out early. They're probably intended for this week's weekly update.

Would love something non-beach related, though. All updates are great, and appreciated, but I honestly don't want my boutique to look like a beach.

sissy8
06-17-11, 04:33 AM
how many hours do they take????

fefefarm
06-17-11, 05:44 AM
I've noticed the bathing suits have been up for a good day now and still no response from Lava? What's up? Love the fact we are getting more items to choose from but you have anxious people here waiting for them including me.
Plus how about some more new items for our stores. Understand it's summer and all but we all don't want shells, in fact notice more people complaining about it than liking it.
How about more items like clothes that we people really like, jeans, boots, tee shirts, wheres the nightwear, I understand this has just came out not too long ago, but give us some variety, PLEASE!!!!!

talyon
06-17-11, 06:00 AM
I've noticed the bathing suits have been up for a good day now and still no response from Lava? What's up? Love the fact we are getting more items to choose from but you have anxious people here waiting for them including me.
Plus how about some more new items for our stores. Understand it's summer and all but we all don't want shells, in fact notice more people complaining about it than liking it.
How about more items like clothes that we people really like, jeans, boots, tee shirts, wheres the nightwear, I understand this has just came out not too long ago, but give us some variety, PLEASE!!!!!

Plz be patient. All well get the updates. Lol

bobbyrae
06-17-11, 07:21 AM
I'm one of the happy ones who love the beach stuff 

laila116
06-17-11, 09:41 AM
I love the beach stuff. And. Am very upset that the swim suits are shown but can't be ordered.

GroupMagma
06-17-11, 09:47 AM
Probably a display issue; the swimsuits shouldn't be available...yet. I'll confirm with engineering. And as with every week, updates roll out over a few days, so if you don't have it yet, you will soon.

kooky panda
06-17-11, 09:49 AM
Probably a display issue; the swimsuits shouldn't be available...yet. I'll confirm with engineering. And as with every week, updates roll out over a few days, so if you don't have it yet, you will soon.

thanks for letting us know GM....

bobbyrae
06-17-11, 10:19 AM
thanks for letting us know GM....
Well they look great!