PDA

View Full Version : A Couple Suggestions

Carolina2004100
06-16-11, 07:35 PM
I was wondering if you guys could add some stuff and take away some stuff to this game. Well I just want you to take away one thing. Those bouncing stars and coins! I mean sometimes it's fun tapping them but it just gets really annoying after like 10 minutes. So could you get it back to what it normally was? Ok on with the suggestions.
1) a push notification saying when you run out of food (this would be hood in RS as well.)
2) to add quests in RS too for the iPhone version and make sure it doesn't reset on us like it did with all the other "story" games. But nice job on getting it fixed though. (this isn't really BS related I just wanted to let you guys know about it.)
3) a close up shop button so we don't have to block the door with furniture every night
4) to make gems cost coins instead of real money (doesn't matter how much coins just make it so that you can do coins.)
5) a way we can build forever and sonic ovens and drink mixers just like the easy ovens.
Well that's pretty much it for now, Bye!

Carolina2004100
06-16-11, 07:36 PM
Oh almost forgot my ID is Carolina2004100 My bakery name is the bakery shop and I'm on level 29.

Morenn
06-16-11, 11:25 PM
4) to make gems cost coins instead of real money (doesn't matter how much coins just make it so that you can do coins.)
5) a way we can build forever and sonic ovens and drink mixers just like the easy ovens.
Forget about it... TL want to have profit. It's logical.

Carolina2004100
06-17-11, 01:35 PM
Forget about it... TL want to have profit. It's logical.

Yeah I probably should've known that before I put it down.

xSnowyOwlx
06-17-11, 03:48 PM
Well, it would be nice if there was a way to exchange a little bit for gems instead of just for coins from gems but of course they will never ever take away their way of making a profit.

juletta
06-27-11, 02:40 AM
I don't mind buying gems because they want to make money to run the game. I do understand.

But... i bought a lot of stuff for gems before and here there is no chance to sell them like the stuff i bought with coins. This is not fair.

All gamers are changing furniture after a while. Having the possibility to change gems-furniture, maybe I would by more. Now I don't ever by with gems again.

LadyLaFleur
06-28-11, 08:04 PM
I'm with Carolina, I think a closed sign would be great. I also do not like the stars and coins you get when someone tips you, or that you have to tap the stars when you tip your neighbours. Its not necessary.

Also, why did you change the gift section - it used to have whatever neighbour you were visiting (or thanking) as the first one, followed by the alphabetical list. This was a fail imo.

Otherwise, really liking the weekly updates, and build your own stoves.

farmer_vv
06-30-11, 07:38 AM
I agree with the stars and coins, it's very annoying, but not as much as the pop up gem sales window, it slow down the game so much, and it pop up in uncertain time which I always press on it accidentally, then there will be the long wait.....

A suggestion is to add a click all button in the friend list when sending gift. I like to sens gift everyday but it get very tired to keep scrolling down and click every friend, a click all button will be nice.

Love the weekly update tho.