PDA

View Full Version : transfer

kettyd
06-16-11, 09:26 AM
I didnot get a respon for help on how I can get back my Resturant story on the same level on iPhone my. I sent for help to the support team but no reply does this mean I can't get it back?

trenae
06-16-11, 09:31 AM
Response times from Support vary depending on how many emails they have to process. You should not need to start over, Support should be able to assist you with your transfer needs.

Did you try doing the transfer yourself? Here are a couple of links that might help you if you wanted try to do the transfer.

PLEASE READ: How to Transfer to a New Device (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device) Using TeamLava's website.

Have a New Device? How To Transfer Your Existing Account (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?347-Have-a-New-Device-How-To-Transfer-Your-Existing-Account) (using Storm8 app to transfer)

You can also wait for Support to get to your ticket and assist you.

kettyd
06-16-11, 09:37 AM
thx for the respond but how do I know they received it will I get a reply within a certain time frame

trenae
06-16-11, 09:40 AM
Did you receive an auto response email back letting you know your email had been received?

Usually you will receive an email which is an auto response email letting you know your email has been received and they will assist you as soon as they can. At times it might vary how long it takes to receive that email but it should be fairly quick.

moazma11
06-16-11, 09:50 AM
Hi i lost my password on my old account ( have got a new phone) and want to transfer. However, accidently opened a new account which i want removed and replaced with my old account.
please can you help do this for me as soon as Possible. Would be great if ur able to remove an account and add a new one. also be able to have a few accounts as there are 5 ppl in my family that want to play their own shop so we can compete and see who has the best shop... but its not possible and makes its fustrating.

trenae
06-16-11, 10:05 AM
Hi i lost my password on my old account ( have got a new phone) and want to transfer. However, accidently opened a new account which i want removed and replaced with my old account.
please can you help do this for me as soon as Possible. Would be great if ur able to remove an account and add a new one. also be able to have a few accounts as there are 5 ppl in my family that want to play their own shop so we can compete and see who has the best shop... but its not possible and makes its fustrating.

Players are not able to remove an account that is associated with the device. You'll need to email TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) for transfer assistance. Make sure to give them the ID you want to keep, along with the new Storm8 ID, and what you'd like them to do.

Players are able to have multiple accounts provided they have an approved device for each account. So if you have two iphones or ipod touches, you can have 2 TeamLava accounts.

kettyd
06-16-11, 05:47 PM
I tried to follow everything and still didnt get my Resturant back just keep getting a new one I'm crying now