PDA

View Full Version : i lost coins within a sync problem

juletta
06-16-11, 02:52 AM
due to one of many sync problems within bakery story i lost yesterday approx. 150,000 coins.

already i was wondering quite often why my earnings are not rising like i earn. now i saw it clearly. because i just reached the 4 mio line and fell back during a sync problem to 3...something. for one day now i am trying to come back to 4 mio again.

my storm8 id is "juletta"

lesleypsg1
06-16-11, 03:06 AM
Yes, I've been experiencing this issue in bakery too. I get to 380 000 ish coins, then doh! Sync issue, reverts back to 377 000 ish.
Check your food supply though. Seems you get the food back. They had this same issue with restaurant months back.
Hope it gets fixed soon.

Group Magma: you guys are aware the old r.s. Bug is in bakery, right?

sniffles1966
06-18-11, 04:06 PM
My coins went into the negative duing a sync issue. Now I am unable to do anything. Lever 30

whitequeen
06-19-11, 02:16 AM
yes i went from 400,00 to -400,000 in one click when i bought an oven luck was with me had enough food on tables to get back but should now be on 800,00+ wish i could get my money back

milkdribbly
06-19-11, 09:57 AM
Wow I was going to complain that I lost 35,000 and ended up with less money than I started with before the game went out of sync, but you two got hit hard. Sorry about the negative coins, man that sucks! TL needs to do something about the out of sync issue. They need to build in a buffer where if the game can't connect it will pause the game or something. Not only is it loss of coins but it's loss of people's time and money. That's totally not cool.

omomdesu
06-20-11, 03:59 PM
Same here.
I most lost money every night.
Every morning when I open the game it shows I earned about 4.5k with out of sync, then took the money..

Lava team please do something.

snjchick79
08-16-11, 09:59 AM
I have lost 400,000 then 109,000 then 115,000 in this game. It all started with the new update they had, and if I didn't get the update it would force close so I had to do it. I would collect my coins I made at night or during the day after visiting neighbors. I would go to check my messages or to visit a neighbor to tip them or put out gifts or give gifts; it does not matter once that screen refreshes the coins are gone. I am not sure as to if food is lost when the coins are lost because I have too much inventory to keep track of. I hope this gets fixed pronto because their will be many customers lost since we invest money and time it should be a top priority to get us who have emailed Team Lava to give us back what is rightfully ours and fixed the **** bug! Now the waiting game begins to see what the heck is done to remedy such angry players of the once great game!!

juletta
08-23-11, 02:57 AM
sadly but true, no one from team lava answered my questions to this topic. not here, not via mail. this is not good! because it is a game where we are spending money too. today I lost a lot of coins again. without having a sync problem. just while I was buying a limonade. one limonade for 50,000 coins. wow! I am sure, it happens more often than I can see it so clear. If it will happen again, I will erase the game and all other team lava games too. because this sucks! specially that team lava is not replying to your issues.

carguii
08-23-11, 04:08 PM
This is happening to many of us. Every single morning I lost all the coins made during the nigt, it happens during the day when the amount is a bit large. I had also written to teamlava to no avail. I play many bigfish games and everytime I have a problem they are prompt to reply and fix it. This is outrageous!! Is there a place where we can have our voices heard?

kooky panda
08-23-11, 04:37 PM
Please advise
Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and it's version number
Your games version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)

Also have you tried to delete the game and redownload it from the app store?
On the email that were sent to support did you get the automatic email with your ticket number?

kooky panda
08-23-11, 06:27 PM
If you are playing on an android, there was a recent bug fix for bakery that you need to download in the android marketplace. Make sure you have the current download.

klausjiang
08-24-11, 07:01 AM
Same as restaurant story... this is ridiculous!!