Poncha
06-15-11, 08:45 PM
I only want to know what are new material for. Thanks

nostatic
06-16-11, 04:53 AM
I'm pretty curious myself.

xSnowyOwlx
06-16-11, 08:59 AM
Materials are for the buildings or appliances that need to be constructed.
In Bakery and Restaurant it's the Easy Stove, oven, grill (is there an easy grill? haven't checked yet...)
In City, Farm and Zoo it's the buildings that have that little hammer in the bottom left corner of their buttons that means they need to be constructed so you can place them but it's going to take some time before you can get neighbors to clean them in City and for you to earn the revenue from Zoo. In Farm they are just there for decoration since we can't water buildings.

xSnowyOwlx
06-16-11, 09:00 AM
One other thing: the Android devices aren't compatible with the feature yet so if you are on a Droid then try letting your neighbors know that you can't use the materials so you quite getting them if you don't want them and also if they send you a request and you can't respond to it.

nostatic
06-16-11, 04:20 PM
Thank you for the reply. I've just seen the new "easy" line of appliances later on today when I leveled up in Restaurant. Good thing my neighbors already sent me some materials & I'm 1 step away from owning an Easy Oven.
Yes, there is an Easy Grill on the list.
The "easy" appliances' main feature is that the food requires no preparation - I believe that's similar to the "sonic" line, if not the same.
Perhaps Droid users could keep the materials they receive for later use or maybe I'm wrong. Before I leveled up, I had no use of the materials and could not see them once accepted but once I got the oven, they were all in stock.