PDA

View Full Version : My Chocolate Fountain gone!

Kirroh
06-15-11, 08:09 PM
Dear TeamLava,

2 days ago, I was redecorating my restaurant, I stored my chocolate fountain for a few minutes, then suddenly my restaurant went out of sync, i was done with the deco so I went to the storage to look for my chocolate fountain as I want to put it out again, but my chocolate fountain is gone, it says I have to re-buy it again, please give my chocolate fountain back as I wasted my ingame golds for it.

Regards,
Kirroh

xSnowyOwlx
06-15-11, 09:32 PM
That sucks and I hope they can do something but from what I've seen they keep telling people they are not responsible for that stuff. The Chocolate Fountain costs 2.5 M for crying out loud, they should at least give you that.

xSnowyOwlx
06-15-11, 09:35 PM
I just read someone else say sometimes when something gets lost they just need to exit and open again. I'd see about that or even if that doesn't work shut down the app through the multi-task feature and start it up again.
I think they said that either it was returned or the coins were credited back. I hope it does work.

Kirroh
06-15-11, 10:49 PM
Tried basically everything, I tried that n also tried to reinstall the app but it still don't work

funnyhare
06-17-11, 08:02 AM
I got my two easy grills lost!!! It sucks, I, too, tried everything, but it didn't come back! God, I spent total of five days building that, and I've used them for a few days, how can they, then, just took them from me!!!