PDA

View Full Version : Lost 50k strawberry smoothies...

kittieekeke
06-15-11, 07:49 PM
After my food merged from all my counters...

xSnowyOwlx
06-15-11, 09:28 PM
Huh? How did your food "merge"? Was it a notice of "your bakery is out of sync with the server" or something else? I've never been able to move something from one counter to another. I've never even been able to chose where an item gets placed except in Fashion.

trenae
06-15-11, 09:33 PM
The items will merge if for instance you have 4 counters of the same item and want to place another item on a counter and do not have an open one. The items that are the same will all then be placed on one counter, leaving your other counters where those items were with the new item and if you have more then one open will remain vacant until you're ready to add another item. This is done automatically, and you do not get to pick which counter it will use.

@kittieekeke - and you're sure that you didn't have all of the strawberry smoothies on the one counter? If you did not did you happen to notice if you had the coins back from what those items would have cost you?

xSnowyOwlx
06-15-11, 11:02 PM
Oh. Well, I never merge since I prefer to cook the same thing and store all the remaining counters so the same item goes onto one counter that way I never end up loosing counter space with 2 different items.