PDA

View Full Version : Do not try to imitate Cafe World

sffurce
06-15-11, 05:16 PM
I was enjoying Bakery World as a stress free, fun game. The new features just added annoy me. I no longer wish to play.

xokay
06-15-11, 06:15 PM
I was enjoying Bakery World as a stress free, fun game. The new features just added annoy me. I no longer wish to play.
which new features?

xSnowyOwlx
06-15-11, 06:24 PM
Yeah, which new features? I've never played Cafe World so I can't compare...

cwmw
06-15-11, 07:43 PM
I think he means the easy appliances and how they are like cafe world 'lightning stoves'... i guess there's only a limited amount of things you can do on these restaurant cafe games.... so i dont mind

xSnowyOwlx
06-15-11, 09:53 PM
Lightning stoves sounds a lot like the sonic stoves and such, seeing as how those do the cooking faster.

cwmw
06-16-11, 05:12 AM
lol lightning stoves are actually those one click cooking stoves (same as easy appliance) :)

xSnowyOwlx
06-16-11, 08:42 AM
Oh, I understand that's what you meant, I was just saying they sound by their name like sonic stoves since lightning can usually be referred to as fast like sonic is.

cubbish
06-16-11, 12:37 PM
Is that the game on Facebook? I've tried it, but didn't really like it. It was too slow and faffy for my liking, and it spammed my wall and my friends' wall to death! I like Bakery Story because I can pop in and out, and its unobtrusive. Luckily, I have an Android so all these new features that seem to annoy everyone don't appear on my version :)

sffurce
06-16-11, 07:03 PM
It's all the extra clicking now. I liked the simplicity of the old Bakery Story. Now they have stars and money pop up with every click and all these new "challenges" which keep popping up. I want to zip through quickly. Not get carpel tunnel quadruple clicking each item.

CafeNatasha
06-16-11, 07:06 PM
Lightning stoves sounds a lot like the sonic stoves and such, seeing as how those do the cooking faster.

The Sonic Stove cooks food Faster?

xSnowyOwlx
06-16-11, 08:03 PM
The Sonic Stove cooks food Faster?

Well, yeah (it's actually oven but I made a mistake). That's what they are there for. The Forever appliances keep the food from spoiling and the Sonic appliances cook them faster. There is a little info button that says:

Sonic ovens cut down baking time by 20%.

xSnowyOwlx
06-16-11, 08:04 PM
It's all the extra clicking now. I liked the simplicity of the old Bakery Story. Now they have stars and money pop up with every click and all these new "challenges" which keep popping up. I want to zip through quickly. Not get carpel tunnel quadruple clicking each item.

Ok, you don't have to click them. You can sit there for a few seconds and they just collect themselves. It's obnoxious to have them there but this isn't new. It's been in Restaurant for months now and TL just doesn't seem to be able to communicate to their design team that we don't like it. I don't have it in Bakery, only in Nightclub, Restaurant and Zoo.

christinescookies
06-17-11, 11:22 AM
Yea, I agree with sffurce I dont mind the 'easy oven' update but those challenges should go in a box that u can CHOOSE to block ur screen play or not...!!!