PDA

View Full Version : Weird bug experience, fixed it but don't want it coming back...

xSnowyOwlx
06-15-11, 04:03 PM
I don't know what happened but I was trying to go from one neighbor to another and it kept showing the last neighbor's shop but it was like the shop was "frozen" and all I could do was click the menu button and the home button. The menu button and going to social again didn't fix the issue so I had to go all the way home back to my boutique to fix it but I sure hope this doesn't crop up again.

Rachael98
06-15-11, 04:05 PM
Device, model, version, iOS etc.?

trenae
06-15-11, 04:17 PM
If the issue comes up again, try restarting your device and see if that helps.

If the problem persists you may want to post back here or send an email to TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) so they can look into it.

Rachael98
06-15-11, 04:42 PM
If the issue comes up again, try restarting your device and see if that helps.

If the problem persists you may want to post back here or send an email to TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) so they can look into it.

It resolves as above, so no need to restart the device. Just to get a fix.

xSnowyOwlx
06-15-11, 06:15 PM
Like Rachael said, it simply required me to go back to my own boutique. I don't need to restart my device for something small as that.

trenae
06-15-11, 06:22 PM
Like Rachael said, it simply required me to go back to my own boutique. I don't need to restart my device for something small as that.

I meant if the problem persisted. ;)