PDA

View Full Version : gem sales

annym
06-15-11, 03:06 PM
I see that they run Gem sales every now and then. Is40% off the highest discountAnd has anyone ever noticed a pattern. So far I've seen 40% , then 20%, and now 30%. So if I wait a week or 2 might they go to 40% again? Hmmmmm.

Rachael98
06-15-11, 03:50 PM
I don't think that TL have particular patterns. Just what they feel like. And as of yet 40% is highest, but who knows?

xSnowyOwlx
06-15-11, 03:57 PM
For some reason I'm getting the notice every single day now. I wonder if it's because they are trying to get more people to buy? I don't have any money right now and I'm already set to invest $29.99 in a season pass for my favorite TV Show when the new season comes out on next Thursday but I can't buy the season pass until July 1st.

Rachael98
06-15-11, 03:58 PM
For some reason I'm getting the notice every single day now. I wonder if it's because they are trying to get more people to buy? I don't have any money right now and I'm already set to invest $29.99 in a season pass for my favorite TV Show when the new season comes out on next Thursday but I can't buy the season pass until July 1st.

Whilst the sales are on they advertise. That should disappear soon until the next sale.

xSnowyOwlx
06-15-11, 11:13 PM
That will be nice, but the darn sale countdown comes up and they keep seeming to have a new sale immediately after the sale ends. I don't like those countdown timers because it's been about 10 times now that I've had to sit and wait 2 minutes to cancel an order I pushed when I was trying to collect something from the game or do something else and the timer just sneaks in there right at the split second my finger touches the screen.
Sometimes I do get lucky when that timer sneaks in and I'm not touching the screen so I can just exit it out.

annym
06-16-11, 04:48 AM
Thnx to Snowey and Rachael! This is what I thought. Even tho it's random, I LOVE the Sales! I'm with u Snoweyowlx about the accidental finger tap! It is annoying! But all these games do that! When the's go on 40% sale i'm gonna buy. Although I got vacation plans that I need $for so it will wait till then. I use my earned gems to buy tables or to expand my closet. Today I bought earrings for my avatar. Don't u guys think they charge too much for the closet stuff???

xSnowyOwlx
06-16-11, 08:51 AM
Yeah, all the games do that when they have the sale and it's annoying but we just have to put up with it. I wish I could buy some but I can't.

I do think the closet items are too expensive for the gems but I don't know if I've ever bought any that cost gems. What i have is the 3 hour runway outfit minus the gold clutch and I added the gold hoop earrings to it but I have the top, pants and shoes and I can't remember if the shoes or the earrings did cost gems at all...

annym
06-16-11, 05:39 PM
I Think some of the things only cost coins for the closet items. I'm probably done buying clothes for my Avatar. It's not that exciting anyways. I'm going to try to collect enough coins to expand and gems for floor tile. I so want to add the new beach stuff! I allready have 2/stores in 1. But 3 would be better! ttyl. 