PDA

View Full Version : Serious problem with losing neighbors

Wendy321
09-06-10, 02:50 PM
I'm having a problem ever since I hit about 2600 nbrs and/or 50 or more pending invites. I get the impression I'm losing some neighbors. Some turn nbrs again the next day without doing anything. Others I have had to re-add to fix the problem. I think this is a serious bug.

janet14
09-07-10, 01:39 PM
2600 neighbors? Gad, I only have about 220 and it's time-consuming to manage THOSE. Can't even imagine how you could send gifts out to that many since you have to check off each one. Wow.

Unregistered
09-07-10, 08:38 PM
2600 neighbors? Gad, I only have about 220 and it's time-consuming to manage THOSE. Can't even imagine how you could send gifts out to that many since you have to check off each one. Wow.

Yes im going nuts sometimes. Lots are inactive so i am trying to delete those but im affraid i will remove an active one. Annoying thing is I add one I lose one but I don't know which nbr I'm gonna lose. Can someone of team lava tell me if there is a limit? When I decline a invite there is a new invite almost instantly so I'm getting the feeling there is a queue too?

Unregistered
09-09-10, 02:22 PM
I'm having a problem ever since I hit about 2600 nbrs and/or 50 or more pending invites. I get the impression I'm losing some neighbors. Some turn nbrs again the next day without doing anything. Others I have had to re-add to fix the problem. I think this is a serious bug.

You are not going nuts. Check your profile and see how many neighbors it shows. I bet it is alot more than the one on your neighbors page or the total that you can gift each day.

I have had the same problem in FS. On my profile it shows over 4200 neighbors, but I can only send gift to around 2499. The neighbors not showing on the neighbors list can still water 10x and send me gifts but I can only water 5x for them and can not send gifts to them. If I try to reinvite them it says that they are already my neighbor. I sent TeamLava support about this a month ago and someone else has posted the same problem in FS. Support emailed back asking for some info I replied and have not heard back since.

Unregistered
09-12-10, 06:26 AM
I meant going nuts cleaning nbrs. Thx for ur reply tho since as u put it it isnt only me. I also think i got a lot more pending invites than the list shows.