PDA

View Full Version : What "magic box" is the Baseball Field in?

Swiminn6
06-15-11, 12:11 PM
I want to try for it next time I get some City Cash! Anyone get it and remember was case it's in?! Thanks!!

Mogwai4111
06-15-11, 12:18 PM
Here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?10914-Magic-Egg&highlight=stadium) is where you find it, as well as what else is in the Magic Egg.

I'd like one also, but it's rare I believe, so don't get your hopes up ;)

Swiminn6
06-15-11, 03:03 PM
Here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?10914-Magic-Egg&highlight=stadium) is where you find it, as well as what else is in the Magic Egg.

I'd like one also, but it's rare I believe, so don't get your hopes up ;)

Thanks! I thought it was but wasn't sure. Yeah I think it is rare

xSnowyOwlx
06-15-11, 03:55 PM
Is this Baseball Field different from the Baseball Field in Decorations for 21 city cash? I was confused so maybe they are different? I haven't seen a different one in any of my neighbors or the community members I've visited.

Mogwai4111
06-15-11, 04:33 PM
I think there was a picture of it in that link above. Its a full blown stadium, not just a field, and very cool looking too.

Mogwai4111
06-15-11, 04:38 PM
Here it is ya lazy bums ;)

http://i.imgur.com/DEzrA.jpg

Rachael98
06-15-11, 04:41 PM
Here it is ya lazy bums ;)

http://i.imgur.com/DEzrA.jpg

Lol. I think that you mean something different to how I'd interpret that, but my language isn't vast enough to remember what exactly you probably do mean:eek: But thanks for doing all the hard work!

xSnowyOwlx
06-15-11, 06:20 PM
Oh, that makes more sense. No, there wasn't a picture in the post above which is why I was confused. Baseball Stadium is definitely more different then Baseball Field since there's that one I mentioned in the decorations.

xSnowyOwlx
06-15-11, 06:21 PM
Not to mention, I'm not being lazy, I just don't see it on anyone who I visit and I can't afford city cash.

driftboutique
06-15-11, 06:27 PM
Oh, I really want one of these! I better start mastering some items, as my June gem budget is long since spent.

Mogwai4111
06-15-11, 06:56 PM
Oh, that makes more sense. No, there wasn't a picture in the post above which is why I was confused. Baseball Stadium is definitely more different then Baseball Field since there's that one I mentioned in the decorations.

I included a link in my first post here, if you care to see what all is included in the Magic Egg

Mogwai4111
06-15-11, 07:00 PM
Lol. I think that you mean something different to how I'd interpret that, but my language isn't vast enough to remember what exactly you probably do mean:eek: But thanks for doing all the hard work!

I was just being sarcastic with the lazy comment, but it wasn't hard to find this pic, just type 'stadium' in to the search box at the top of the forum. I use the search function all the time because I'm too impatient to wait for an answer :rolleyes:

xSnowyOwlx
06-15-11, 09:45 PM
Will you have a July budget? I don't think they are going away anytime soon since the holiday ones are still here (as are the Valentine's). I won't have a real gem budget until 3 months from now when my finances get all caught up.

driftboutique
06-15-11, 11:03 PM
Will you have a July budget? I don't think they are going away anytime soon since the holiday ones are still here (as are the Valentine's). I won't have a real gem budget until 3 months from now when my finances get all caught up.

Yes, but I am impatient :D

driftboutique
06-15-11, 11:05 PM
I was just being sarcastic with the lazy comment, but it wasn't hard to find this pic, just type 'stadium' in to the search box at the top of the forum. I use the search function all the time because I'm too impatient to wait for an answer :rolleyes:

I think she was talking about your use of the b-u-m word, which is far naughtier to Britons :p

xSnowyOwlx
06-15-11, 11:09 PM
I included a link in my first post here, if you care to see what all is included in the Magic Egg

I think since I was on my iPod at the time I didn't see the link. I can see now on the post that the word "here" is actually a link but I couldn't see that on my iPod.

Mogwai4111
06-15-11, 11:17 PM
I think since I was on my iPod at the time I didn't see the link. I can see now on the post that the word "here" is actually a link but I couldn't see that on my iPod.

Ahh.. gotcha, wasn't aware iPods didn't see links. Pretend I didn't say anything in the first place, por favor :)

xSnowyOwlx
06-16-11, 08:36 AM
Actually, I usually can see links but I guess since the screen is so much smaller than a computer screen that my eyes must have just not seen the blue that makes it a link different from the rest of the black words.

mylittlelego
06-21-11, 03:30 PM
it looks small