lreese
06-15-11, 07:17 AM
I got all this stuff I need expand more

lreese
06-15-11, 07:18 AM
Need mote room

xXecityXx
06-15-11, 07:47 AM
Definatly need more expansions in city story !

xSnowyOwlx
06-15-11, 08:57 AM
So, you are already at the maximum expansion or you need to get neighbors to expand? I wasn't quite sure.

Anyways, that's what always the issue is with expansions: the larger the game becomes the harder it is on the servers. That's why it takes longer to load. I certainly wouldn't want my games all crashing because the developers granted new expansions before upgrading their servers to handle them so I am pretty sure we'll have to be patient.

In a game by another developer I am at the max expansion and I hope they do add more expansions since I can't buy some of the new stuff since that stuff can't be stored (if you play Tap Ranch you'll know what I mean is the pigs which are gigantic in space and I don't have room for them plus if you delete you'll never get them back) and the storage only holds 300 items which is dumb but oh, well.

lreese
06-15-11, 11:20 AM
I don't know.how nj h storage hold ..but I am at largest expand .but they need come out be able to expand more I have a lot money tied up in this. I not happy with all this stuff little room to do with