PDA

View Full Version : Force Close when Clicking Neighbors tab after upgrade

nmishii
06-15-11, 04:35 AM
I posted this elsewhere but now I think this is the right place.

Since the 6/14 upgrade, the phone vibrates and I get a force close when I click on the Neighbors tab. Community and Invite Friends tabs are okay. So I can't gift my neighbors nor can I water their farms unless I do it from News Feed.

I also can't gift in RS. I saw multiple replies on that in the RS Android section. I didn't see a post for the FS problem. Am I the only one?

Group Magna, can you have the developers get this fixed today?

I'm on a Samsung EPIC, iOS 2.2.1

elesia1
06-15-11, 05:47 AM
I'm having the same problem. I reinstalled and powered off but no change.

raflesia1
06-15-11, 06:57 AM
i have the same problem.....

GroupMagma
06-15-11, 10:30 AM
Thanks for the info; we've let the engineers know, and they're working on this issue now.

fival
06-15-11, 03:07 PM
Yay! Thank you for fixing so quickly!

nmishii
06-16-11, 01:32 AM
I was able to send gifts to all my RS, BS, and FS neighbors, and can water my neighbors from the neighbor list. Group Magma, thank you for passing the problem on to the engineers, and please thank the engineers for fixing the problem quickly.

And thank them for not losing the gifts and tips/water when the server went down today, and for being down for just a short time so my alfalfa and bruschetta were okay.

avasmom07
06-16-11, 01:41 AM
I have a problem with FS force closing when I go to gift my neighbors...as with the person who started this thread, it started doing this with the most recent update.

ariesblu
06-17-11, 01:30 AM
I have a problem with FS force closing when I go to gift my neighbors...as with the person who started this thread, it started doing this with the most recent update.
It's the same for me with restaurant story. Whenever I try to gift, it force closes. I have an HTC Inspire by the way.

jp369
06-17-11, 04:12 AM
i am having the same problem with my samsung captivate

nmishii
06-17-11, 11:41 AM
Go out to Marketplace and install the latest FS, RS, BS. It fixes the problem. I have automatic updating turned on, but had to manually install it, although that might be because I could have installed it soon after it was put out there and before the automatic updating program checked for updates.

FS: 1.2.9
RS: 1.1.8
BS: 1.1.8

GroupMagma
06-17-11, 12:32 PM
Go out to Marketplace and install the latest FS, RS, BS. It fixes the problem. I have automatic updating turned on, but had to manually install it, although that might be because I could have installed it soon after it was put out there and before the automatic updating program checked for updates.

FS: 1.2.9
RS: 1.1.8
BS: 1.1.8

This is accurate; sorry, forgot to update this thread. Updating the app should correct the issue. :)

cleecafe
06-18-11, 01:24 AM
I am also having this issue..but seems to be better now..maybe they fixed it

Aixue77
06-24-11, 06:48 AM
...and I got an Xperia Neo (Sony Ericsson).

Thank you in advance for fixing the bug ;) !!!

Aixue77
06-26-11, 07:35 PM
And I wanted to add that Android Market is not available in every country, so for those who cannot go there, how can we update the games? I doubt the Chinese websites keep the games up to date...

darkcouture
07-22-11, 04:14 PM

I'm having same prb, just re-stalled it today. It force closes when I try to gift and upon accepting new neighbors.

pinkster73
07-22-11, 04:40 PM
Mine force closes when I'm planting or harvesting or plowing and I click on any button. HTC desire