PDA

View Full Version : Monies gone everyday

jenmun02
06-14-11, 09:16 PM
On monday 40k of monies from my clothes sales disappeared, yesterday almost 30k. Today, i logged in an notification that i earned 60k. 5 mins later the money disappeared!!! I feel so *****ed and want to stop playinf. Wat happened????

xSnowyOwlx
06-14-11, 11:56 PM
Did the game tell you the boutique was out of sync with the server? Sadly, I don't think those can be retrieved but email the developers and ask. I believe it is a bug in the system.

jenmun02
06-15-11, 12:20 AM
Yeah thts what i heard. Frankly not planning to email developers as i did last time for another issue and nobody replied. I got 3 automated notification return note and nothing else. Now i feel really *****ed buyjng gems. Perhaps the bugs hv been deliberately installed. Anyway thts if for me and goodbye fashion story, i m giving up n deleting it!

xSnowyOwlx
06-15-11, 08:28 AM
Yeah thts what i heard. Frankly not planning to email developers as i did last time for another issue and nobody replied. I got 3 automated notification return note and nothing else. Now i feel really *****ed buyjng gems. Perhaps the bugs hv been deliberately installed. Anyway thts if for me and goodbye fashion story, i m giving up n deleting it!

Here's the funny thing: I emailed another developer repeatedly since 2 of the games I play aren't in the App Store but another game exactly identical is so I was trying to figure out what was going on. Finally I got a response from the head of customer service. She doesn't know why I haven't received any of the replies since she can see on their end that they have responded. I've even been checking my spam box daily as well.
You may have just gotten what I got: the email was sent but never received.

xSnowyOwlx
06-15-11, 08:29 AM
Also, don't give up, my game is still great to play and I think it just has some glitches to work out but so do others.

IMOK
06-15-11, 12:24 PM
This is for sure the same bug that I have been going on about for the past week. I have also been losing about 40'000 coins every night plus some during the day. I have emailed Teamlava twice, written on this bug board several times but there has not been a reply and absolutely no action to remove it. But I live in hope!

jenmun02
06-16-11, 08:13 AM
I didnt play the whole entire day yest but 5 mins ago thought i'd try and see if i will lose more money. Guesd wat, went in 15 mins ago. Notified i earned 100k! Wow. 1 minute later, it became zero again when boutique out of sync. Thought abt giving up! I want my gems real money back!!!

xSnowyOwlx
06-16-11, 08:16 AM
Ok, this has never happened to me and when I do get "out of sync" it's not as often as you do.

classy1234
06-16-11, 05:36 PM
This has been happening to me for the past week and I am sooo frustrated !!!! I'm trying to save for renovations & my money keep disappearing!!! All it says is boutique out of sync please fix bug!!!! I love FS but I'm ready to give it it!!!!