PDA

View Full Version : Prompt before taking my gems!

kikboutique
06-14-11, 08:05 PM
I just accidentally tapped the 'but slot for 25 gems' button which is located right next to an open spot in the catalog. I know its my fault for hitting it, but why doesn't it prompt you before taking the gems?! I didn't actually want to buy a slot. Annoying. Why should I buy any additional gems for this game if they disappear so easily?

xSnowyOwlx
06-14-11, 11:57 PM
Yes, I think they should prompt for anything that costs gems and is in the design tab. I accidentally missed the floor tile I wanted and bought a new one I didn't want that cost gems.

Also, some have accidentally bought the magic box (or whichever it is in Fashion Story) thinking they could just take a peek.

xokay
06-15-11, 05:00 AM
I wish they would do that, too. Every other app I use has a pop-up before any in-app purchases, but sadly, Teamlava has been asked countless times and still hasn't done it. They simply make too much off of accidental purchases. :(

gitten
06-15-11, 07:35 AM
Be careful in zoo not to tap the animals you have to buy with gems while gathering coins or sparkles - you will own one for gems!! I think they should have a confirm - they do when buying the gems - can't be that hard to do.

xSnowyOwlx
06-15-11, 08:26 AM
It is so weird how I have never accidentally hit that 25 gem purchase for the extra slot... I don't know why I've gotten lucky but I guess it's because I try to be more careful? However, when I'm placing floor tiles I kind of get distracted and several times I purchased a tile I didn't have the money for - well, I did but I was saving the coins or gem up for something else.