PDA

View Full Version : Why is report taking so long?

nekonight
06-14-11, 03:30 PM
I sent in about 18 pictures of a sex club on bakery story. I have 2 days of non stop harrassment and spamming on my wall. Just sent in a report again and the 7 year old was banned but the sex club remains...

trenae
06-14-11, 03:35 PM
Response times can vary depending on email volume. Unfortunately it can take a bit longer at times for Support to be able to respond to/take care of the issue(s). Hopefully you hear something back soon.

Edit: If you need/would like to follow up on your ticket, you can respond back to the email/ticket for that particular issue so it all remains together on your report.

Rachael98
06-14-11, 03:35 PM
TeamLava Support are being overwhelmed by the volume of e-mails. I have week-long tickets un-updated. You'll just have to wait. Sorry.

nekonight
06-14-11, 03:38 PM
aww ok.. my poor wall is spammed to death may it RIP

Rachael98
06-14-11, 03:40 PM
Response times can vary depending on email volume. Unfortunately it can take a bit longer at times for Support to be able to respond to/take care of the issue(s). Hopefully you hear something back soon.

Edit: If you need/would like to follow up on your ticket, you can respond back to the email/ticket for that particular issue so it all remains together on your report.

The problem being that following up a ticket whilst it's being processed is pointless...unless it gives moral satisfaction?

Rachael98
06-14-11, 03:41 PM
aww ok.. my poor wall is spammed to death may it RIP

Ignore the messages. Screenshot them and then delete them. Don't ever reply. Also, see RosieLeighP's thread, Problem Players.

trenae
06-14-11, 03:42 PM
The problem being that following up a ticket whilst it's being processed is pointless...unless it gives moral satisfaction?

If a player would like a status update on their ticket or to add information to their report - they can easily do so by emailing in response to the ticket. This will not expedite the process, however it does keep it all in one central location for the ticket.

nekonight
06-14-11, 03:44 PM
Thanks trenae

Rachael98
06-14-11, 03:44 PM
If a player would like a status update on their ticket or to add information to their report - they can easily do so by emailing in response to the ticket. This will not expedite the process, however it does keep it all in one central location for the ticket.

Yes. That is correct, but in this case we just want to speed the process up.

trenae
06-14-11, 03:45 PM
Thanks trenae

Anytime. :)

Rachael98
06-14-11, 03:45 PM
Ignore the messages. Screenshot them and then delete them. Don't ever reply. Also, see RosieLeighP's thread, Problem Players.

...which can be found at http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11479-Problem-players

GroupMagma
06-14-11, 03:58 PM
I apologize for the delayed time; our Support team is currently experiencing a high volume of emails. They will handle the issue ASAP.

Rachael98
06-14-11, 04:00 PM
I apologize for the delayed time; our Support team is currently experiencing a high volume of emails. They will handle the issue ASAP.

Very high. They often have a high amount and take a few days, but the past few weeks must have been mad.