PDA

View Full Version : Goals

beanenean
06-14-11, 10:55 AM
Why is it that my goals keep resetting? I have made stew, waffles, fruit salad, etc. over and over again. I get part way through completing the goal and then it makes me start all over again. I had no trouble until my present goals. Now I can't get them done before they reset and say they're "new" all over again. HELP! I love this game. Please fix this.

xSnowyOwlx
06-14-11, 11:12 AM
TeamLava has a major bug in this system. I don't have them in Restaurant but I've got 3 in Bakery and 1 in Farm. I hate the stupid flashing arrows because there's no point in even doing anything about them since I was only able to complete 2: the tables and chairs and that's because I didn't have to leave the game.

beanenean
06-14-11, 11:39 AM
Bummer! I was hoping this was new and fixable. What's the point of playing if you can't complete goals?

xSnowyOwlx
06-14-11, 05:20 PM
Bummer! I was hoping this was new and fixable. What's the point of playing if you can't complete goals?

The first time I ever saw goals was when I downloaded those Valentine's Day versions to earn the extra gems (or city cash in City Story) and then they went away for a while.

The goals aren't really all that important but I just like to cook stuff and there is 1 goal that's always in the game: to master the items and earn the extra coins (and gem on 2nd level) and also each time you level up you get more stuff (unless you are at the max level).

yuanx
06-14-11, 09:00 PM
I have the same issue in restaurant story and city story after updating a couple days ago. It's really frustrating. Someone fix it!

xSnowyOwlx
06-15-11, 12:06 AM
This is weird that people are getting them in different games. I have 1 in Farm and 3 currently "active" in Bakery which 3 is always the max you can see.