PDA

View Full Version : Dragon

binker1
06-14-11, 07:45 AM
I paid for a dragon with gems. But now he's not in my zoo, where did he go?

xokay
06-14-11, 10:14 AM
Did you place the dragon somewhere in your zoo? If you didn't actually tap to place it, then you didn't actually purchase it. But if you did and you're missing gems AND the animal you may have to contact support@teamlava.com

But first,
Try closing the game and reopening. If you have an iPhone, double click the home button and your running aps will show up at the bottom, click and hold an icon until (-) appears. Click on the symbol and it will close, then try reopening. If you're on an android, I guess shut off your phone and turn it back on and hopefully it will be there.

saintlover
06-14-11, 11:07 AM
I have had to rest before when adding animals. Hopefully thats all it is and you have your dragon. Ive never seen one in a zoo. Are you missing the gems too?

7th_Reality
06-23-11, 09:10 AM
One thing to remember when buying animals, you can only have as many habitats as you have buildings to support them. Check your profile to make sure you can have more animals. If you're at the limit, build some of the service buildings.

And yeah, if you had the room, and you're missing gems and didn't get your dragon, contact team lava.

Ive never seen one in a zoo.
If you can find my zoo (Tiny Rhino's), you can not only see a dragon, but all of the normally available animals (I didn't buy any boxes, so dunno what's available in/from those) and babies for everything except the eagle and frog.

talyon
06-23-11, 09:18 AM
Also check in your inventory IE: where your energy etc is stored to make sure your animal ismor isn't in there.

Rachael98
06-23-11, 02:42 PM
Obviously you didn't sell it? Just checking!