PDA

View Full Version : 3 icons in the upper left corner not "working" properly

misspriss_mv
06-13-11, 10:06 PM
Hello,
I didn't have time to go over every single post, & I didn't see this topic, so I'm sorry if I'm re-posting the same question.
I love love LOVE this game, however, there is one big frusturation. I love that the 3 icons in the upper left corner give us some things to word towards in order to get coins/money. However, if it says that I need to make 2 pots of stew, then I'll do one & do the 2nd when the first one is over. Then I'll come back & it won't say that I've made any. Another example is the brownies. It told me to make 6 batches & serve them. I did them all in one sitting, just waiting for them to be completed. When I was done with all 6 it said that I'd only done 2!
Is this happening to anyone else? Or is this not a "normal" problem?? Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

muchex
06-14-11, 03:14 AM
I am experiencing the same thing with a small variation. Mine will post while in the game but if I exit out and return it is like I have never completed anything. For example, make 2 Lobsters(16 hours) exit out to do other things and when I returned have to re-cook Lobsters again.

LadyStefBef
06-14-11, 10:40 AM
Same here with the by a grill and cook ten cheeseburgers. I have experienced exiting and coming back to nothing showing as completed as well as using my gems. Fortunately it'll give me my gems back but it keeps resetting. What should i do?

xSnowyOwlx
06-14-11, 11:10 AM
I don't have these for Restaurant, I only have them in Bakery and 1 of them in Farm. I absolutely hate them and I'm glad they are only in those 2 games.

Here's the problem: THEY RESET AFTER YOU EXIT THE GAME!!!! It is stupid because most of them of course require hours or days to work on.

I also had someone tell me they gave up and used gems to instant complete and of course they wasted those gems a the quest immediately reset itself! That is a ripoff and I'm glad I won't ever use gems to instant complete anything.

xokay
06-14-11, 11:47 AM
Yeah, a lot of people are having this issue. I've noticed it in my games, too. I'd hold off doing any more quests until they address the issue.

misspriss_mv
06-14-11, 07:49 PM
Does anyone know if they are looking into fixing this?? I know there's no real point to it, but I like to work towards the goals, get the coins, & then have something new to work towards. :)

xSnowyOwlx
06-15-11, 12:09 AM
Does anyone know if they are looking into fixing this?? I know there's no real point to it, but I like to work towards the goals, get the coins, & then have something new to work towards. :)

In other posts about this they are looking into it but it may take a while. It's annoying but we just have to stick through it.