PDA

View Full Version : Blocking annoying neighbors...

hohumvile
06-13-11, 04:58 PM
We should have the option to block neighbors. There are some that are immature, rude and annoying. Removing them as your neighbor isn't good enough. They write garbage on our walls and won't stop uless they're blocked. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has had problem with a neighbor or would like to see this be implemented. K thanks :)

xSnowyOwlx
06-13-11, 09:13 PM
Have you tried emailing TL and asking them about this as well as giving them the name of the boutique and also if you have their userID. It is rude, I got one once that was simply that my shop sucked but I dealt with that simply by visiting hers and writing on her wall to stay out of my shop or I'd report it.

Phthon
06-14-11, 08:01 AM
I wouldn't even respond back. just take a screenshot and report it. It doesn't warrant a response.

xSnowyOwlx
06-14-11, 10:31 AM
@Phthlon, I wanted to make sure she got the message, that's why I did that.

Phthon
06-14-11, 11:17 AM
@xSnowyOwlx

Was it an x-neighbor? If it was, had you posted on their wall before? If so, was it still there? If it was a random event, by replying you gave them the opportunity to keep coming back. that's why I said it didn't warrant a reply. If you don't reply back, they can't keep posting on your wall! :D

xSnowyOwlx
06-14-11, 11:33 AM
No, just a random person. I just happened to be collecting the gifts and then of course it went to my wall and I saw that and I stared for a while since it was in all caps and had a bunch of exclamation points so I wasn't sure what the last word was at first (my friend with me at the time thought it said my shop rocks but after looking for a while I could tell it was sucks - yeah, kind of similar but 2 different letters and 2 totally different meanings) and I visited them and told them that and I never did ever get a reply back.
I then deleted their message and wrote one that says if you don't have anything nice to say then leave. Started a conversation with someone else who was confused until I explained.
I don't care if they ever replied back, I simply told them I'd report them and if they were still playing they got the message.

amanda2591
08-11-11, 07:19 AM
Lol yea good luck with that u cant expect people to get bullied, sexually harassed and cussed everyday and expect them to not defend themselves...no one else will do it i send reports everyday to teamlava with screenshots and i get no help ever in fact the last person i reported i went and told him to leave me alone and that i was gonna report he laughed at me and said ok well ill have u reported first and sure enuff he had all his friends report me for no reason and what does teamlava do to help? They suspended me it didnt matter what the guy hadf said or that he was spamming me for hours and cussin me all that mattered was he had more people to report me than me reporting him. They dont tell u that it dont matter what u say and do if enuff people report u even if u r completely innocent teamalava will suspend u anyway and they boy.....oh yes guess where he is on my bakery and my club doing same thing while im suspended from fashion....

shakiba
08-11-11, 08:38 AM
I totally agree. Lots of people are requesting a block button! I hope soon they get this feature soon!

Mogwai4111
08-11-11, 09:03 AM
I think it's time for one, and I think it'd help reduce the amount of emails support gets, so they win too.

The storm8 games have this feature, they are all about directly competing with other players so there's going to be a lot of trash talking and personal attacks. I never thought a casual social non-competitive game about baking stuff or growing crops would need a block feature, but apparently it does.

amanda2591
08-11-11, 12:32 PM
absolutely there should be a block button there is soo much violence in fashion story i play club and bakery and treasure as well ond omg its sooo relaxing comapred to fashion story really it is everymoning i wake up when i am able to get on fashion i look on my wall and all diff kinds of random people have spammed my wall or said im ugly or u know just meaningless insults its ridiculous

Rachael98
08-11-11, 03:06 PM
absolutely there should be a block button there is soo much violence in fashion story i play club and bakery and treasure as well ond omg its sooo relaxing comapred to fashion story really it is everymoning i wake up when i am able to get on fashion i look on my wall and all diff kinds of random people have spammed my wall or said im ugly or u know just meaningless insults its ridiculous

Actually, all the most popular games are as bad as each other.
That besides, a block feature would undoubtedly be nice.

LCAHEARTS
08-12-11, 11:07 AM
Lol yea good luck with that u cant expect people to get bullied, sexually harassed and cussed everyday and expect them to not defend themselves...no one else will do it i send reports everyday to teamlava with screenshots and i get no help ever in fact the last person i reported i went and told him to leave me alone and that i was gonna report he laughed at me and said ok well ill have u reported first and sure enuff he had all his friends report me for no reason and what does teamlava do to help? They suspended me it didnt matter what the guy hadf said or that he was spamming me for hours and cussin me all that mattered was he had more people to report me than me reporting him. They dont tell u that it dont matter what u say and do if enuff people report u even if u r completely innocent teamalava will suspend u anyway and they boy.....oh yes guess where he is on my bakery and my club doing same thing while im suspended from fashion....

I'm so sorry this happened to you. I'm actually rather frustrated at TL for neglecting the reality of the situation. The only thing you could do to voice your situation aside from posting here, is make it part of your game review in the app store. You'd be surprised how many people you would help. I've seen several reviews from other games [non-Story] where the reviews state that the support teams or company never reply or pull money from your ******s, stuff like that........and thanks to that I don't involve myself, you know?

But at the end of the day, I understand your point. It's a lose/lose situation and I wish I could help. I've seen a lot of little "cliques" and stupid little girls pretending to be celebrities and being total annoyances. It's the hardest solution, yet the best though...just ignore them. At least until this block button thing becomes a reality, it shouldn't be so difficult. If we can INVITE/VISIT/REMOVE FRIENDS, we should also be able to BLOCK FRIENDS.

Storm8 does give you a block button, the person literally cannot post on your wall even though they can still visit you. At the end of the day, I think that's all we're asking for anyways.

Hawaiianmomma
08-13-11, 09:23 PM
I can remember a time in the beginning that I was spammed, stalked,Harrassed,trolled,added continously in neighbor request(once i counted it was 15 times in a 3min.period)repeatedly for about 2 months daily. it started at rs then because the person had my ID and it seeped into all of my game stories. including the person giving my ID out to others without permission. i asked nicely,didnt respond after awhile,fought(Troll put Santas Gonna Give You Cancer For Christmas),you name it,but it never ended, the person even travelled over to all my neighbors doing the same thing.Another popped up like a Hydra. and from time to time even now in smaller forms.Wrote TONS of emails, and not one was ever answered during that time, I didn't even get an automated response,(nothings wrong with my devices or computer). I understand things have Changed but it needs to come faster here for the story games. At current I can find it everywhere on my neighbors walls in all forms, from the mild to the extreme. It's getting disheartening to see many of my friends leave their love and pleasure of the game and the bonds of friendship we create are meaningful and with many of them very delightful for me,it's just sad what is continually going on. At current as of this morning a neighbor at BS is getting repeatedly added and harassed for a very lengthy period of time up to this day. Even with emailing Support it takes to long to get things resolved in a timely manner while still being attacked. That BLOCK Button Is Taking Too Long In Developement. It needs implementation A.S.A.P.

dk16
08-13-11, 09:29 PM
yeah, i agree. a 'BLOCK' button would be great ! hope TL is already working on it.. It will definitely be a welcome feature

Hawaiianmomma
08-14-11, 12:47 AM


this should have a poll or put in the main discussion area, I think more would respond as this thread is general in it's inquiry. Just a thought. Or maybe something simular to address this long standing issue and get all users feedback as apposed to just fashion.

Mogwai4111
08-14-11, 12:51 AM


this should have a poll or put in the main discussion area, I think more would respond as this thread is general in it's inquiry. Just a thought. Or maybe something simular to address this long standing issue and get all users feedback as apposed to just fashion.

A block feature has been asked for for a very long time, probably about as long as the story games have been around. No doubt TL knows it is wanted. There's really nothing left to do but wait.

Hawaiianmomma
08-14-11, 12:57 AM
I know but thought they could chill on the new stuff and work on it quicker 
Don't like seeing my friends get Harrassed they spend mo money than me, they abandon their investment.
Plenty have left, no responses from Support in the past like me.

Mogwai4111
08-14-11, 01:37 AM
I don't think it is a matter of time. I feel like TeamLava could have, but has chosen not to give a block feature, and I have no idea why but I would really like to know. They have the block feature in every Storm8 game, why not in this game after months of people requesting it?

islandgyrl_8081
08-15-11, 06:07 PM
I havnt had any stupid comments, remarks, or have not yet been herassed yet and hopefully no one will do so in near future but I did see all off the above on so,eone elses wall. I think it it is rude to write uneeded remarks on other peoples pages for any reason. I mean, fashion story is something that everyone shpuld enkoy playing, and learning from other people and being friends and nice to everyone. And of course using other peoples positive suggesgions and feedbacks as constructive critisism nut some people are just rude immature and mean and really selfish to arite horrible comments and remarks on other peoples walls. Blocked buttun is a good idea:)

islandgyrl_8081
08-15-11, 06:08 PM
My bad on the bad spelling, lol its my phone not me:)

Hawaiianmomma
08-17-11, 12:33 AM
Amen if you get pit bulls running around your house loose you put em away so your guests no get bit.