PDA

View Full Version : Gems 30% offer

chance15
06-13-11, 10:35 AM
Once again I am getting a message that gems are on sale but the new prices don't come up for me. This is only on BS. No problems getting them when offered on FS or RS. What is wrong???

mrstoney
06-15-11, 06:57 PM
It happens to me too refreshing the app usually does the trick but not always. If you don't know how to all you have to do is push the home button to return to the first page then double tap it again and a small menu should appear from the bottom with your most recent apps in it. Find tge app and hold it down until it starts to wiggle and a red minus sign should appear not an X if you see an X not a - sign your in the wrong place repeat steps more carefully don't push the X it will erase the game if you do. This usually does the trick with most problems even glitches.

xSnowyOwlx
06-15-11, 09:30 PM
It isn't happening for me. As a matter of fact, I'm sitting here waiting for that darn processing to compete so I can again cancel the purchase it keeps wanting me to make. The screen just pops up right when I touch the screen to do something else and it's so annoying.
Finally as I just finished this that confirmation window came so I could cancel. When they have the sale tag on the gems that means sale, they needn't keep trying to get us to buy them.

ariesblu
06-15-11, 11:25 PM
It's weird. When I open my phone it says the gems are 40 percent off, but when I go to the actual page, it's only marked down 20 percent. A tad bit annoying.