PDA

View Full Version : I wish to have a separate owner's message line

sophial
06-13-11, 10:25 AM
It will be great that the owners can put the message on the top of their walls, without being squeezed to the place hard to find or even disappearing. It will be easier for the owners to convey information to the visitors of their restaurants. In case of vacation, the neighbors and friends will know that you are still playing the game and just leaving for some time.

I don't know whether somebody else had already posted this suggestion. If you have the same idea, please supporting me by replying it. I hope TL will consider it in the future update. Thank you!

xSnowyOwlx
06-13-11, 10:26 AM
Yes, it's been suggested before but the more posts and comments the better! I definitely want a STICKY note feature so nobody makes my "I'm not accepting new neighbors" down so people start trying to ask me to add them and then I have to go to their wall and post on it.

Mogwai4111
06-13-11, 10:54 AM
Or simply a button we could push to put a little icon next to our gamer name to signify we are away, like the chat programs have where you can select "away from keyboard" and you get a little clock after your name.

deelouw
06-13-11, 01:50 PM
I agree 100% with the suggestion. Let's hope they can make it happen!

Rachael98
06-13-11, 02:01 PM
I agree 100% with the suggestion. Let's hope they can make it happen!

Yes, I think all of the above suggestions are a very good idea and probably plausible.

xSnowyOwlx
06-13-11, 03:02 PM
Like I mentioned, those who visit and post on my wall don't see the note I left because others have written before I could post it again and I've had 3 people ask me to add them - all in succession, too. I felt bad (I know, dumb but still) that I had to write on their wall that I currently have too many and hoped they'd understand.

Rachael98
06-13-11, 03:04 PM
Like I mentioned, those who visit and post on my wall don't see the note I left because others have written before I could post it again and I've had 3 people ask me to add them - all in succession, too. I felt bad (I know, dumb but still) that I had to write on their wall that I currently have too many and hoped they'd understand.

Yes...I just leave mine. Tip back, don't add. Some might regard that as discourteous though...