PDA

View Full Version : Farm Story New Updates - Building Materials?

jkatz651
06-13-11, 10:01 AM
I received the notification for the new weekly updates this week. But I just noticed that when sending gifts to my friends I have the option to send them building materials now.

I looked around on the forum a little, and it sounds like these are for the constructible items. I even uninstalled the app on my phone and reinstalled it, and I still don't show any constructible items.

What is going on here?!

danays
06-16-11, 07:17 PM
I can send boards, wiring and tiles as free gifts to my neighbors with no problems

lindadr
06-19-11, 09:27 PM
How do u start building? I am having trouble with the building process. Thanks

GreenAcreDeb
08-31-11, 04:34 AM
Do these building materials count towards daily gift limits?

kooky panda
08-31-11, 04:36 AM
Do these building materials count towards daily gift limits?

You can receive 20 regular gifts per day, plus you can also receive 20 material gifts as long as the material gifts are sent by the request system.

GreenAcreDeb
09-05-11, 02:41 PM
What are the welcome mats for?

kooky panda
09-05-11, 03:34 PM
No one knows....lol... nothing right now needs the mats. Hopefully we will get a new constructible down the line. (I think TL throws these in to mess with us. lol)

GreenAcreDeb
09-05-11, 04:05 PM
Thanks, been helping neighbors with questions and keeping them updated.

novy24
09-19-11, 12:23 AM
What are the welcome mats for?

I have seen HIGH level farmers request welcome mats, rubber liners and work gloves. I am assuming that at higher levels there will be more open to build that will require them. I am not high enough as the only things offered for me to build at my level are the covered well, the silo and the tool shed. If anyone knows what level and what additional items can be built would love to see a list. I am currently level 38.

jbbr
09-20-11, 05:20 PM
Is there a list somewhere of the supplies needed to build each item? Surely some Farm Story mastermind has done this...if they've counted leaves...Thanks...

kooky panda
09-20-11, 05:41 PM
Silo
5 each shingles, concrete, bricks tiles

tool shed
5 each boards, shingles, tiles, wiring

Well
5 each concrete, boards, shingles, bricks

pond
12 each concrete, tiles, rubber lining, gloves

Bogiefurret
09-20-11, 09:12 PM
The rubber liners & work gloves are part of the koi pond in farm story.
I did see one of my nbrs have a hot tub that was neat.

MFAcct
09-21-11, 01:40 PM
Hot tub was free gift with purchase, not a constructible item. Why do my restaurant/bakery friends send me springs...?

Rachael98
09-21-11, 01:44 PM
Hot tub was free gift with purchase, not a constructible item. Why do my restaurant/bakery friends send me springs...?

Perhaps for future updates? I've no idea, but that's what I'd guess.