PDA

View Full Version : Rip off tasks!

xxxxRACHxxxx
06-13-11, 06:05 AM
These new tasks are a tiresome nuisance, I have played B.S hard to get to level 44 And this new update is seriously making me think about deleting game which is making me bloody angry as real money has been spent.
The tasks keep on resetting to "NEW" after showing "DONE". A latte for example takes 24 hours to make am I to be expected to keep my game on or play for 24 hours straight so task does not reset, complete tosh! It took 4 attempts to bake muffins as each time the 15 minutes was nearly up the damned annoying advert fr Gem Sale popped up and caused my game to disconnect.
I strongly suggest TEAM LAVA sort this out or it will soon find it's star rating on Apple fall to a 1 or a 2. I personally will put the time and effort i usually save for game playing into making this happen if fair gaming is not restored

sissy8
06-13-11, 07:38 AM
you don t have to do the tasks:)

xxxxRACHxxxx
06-13-11, 07:46 AM
Like I said I love playing the game and the tasks are part of it, and even if I didn't do the tasks I would have to put up with the annoying flashing arrows and icons and mechanical part requests from those that do, the bottom line is the tasks are unfairly resetting and wasting peoples time and coins. This is the point I was making if I didn't want to do them I would never have discovered this would I ?

kats17
06-13-11, 09:07 AM
I agree rach, i love this game and the quests are part of it i always do them unless i have to buy decor that wont match mine i know its just a bug. Too funny we just had an update to fix bugs but it braught on alot of new ones. I never even had a bug problem in my bakery just in my restraunt now its in both

xxxxRACHxxxx
06-13-11, 10:36 AM
I stopped playing restaurant because it was constantly too slow and jerky, never had a major problem with bakery till update was done... : ( went down to 3 star because it kept closing every 30 seconds or so and I couldn't play long enough to tip anyone. So I updated app through apple and that problem was mostly solved, but now I can play I'm put off by this updated version, I hope they sort it out soon. I have been telling people to complain when I tip them otherwise nothing will be done about it anytime soon.

KiwiMorpheus
06-14-11, 04:51 AM
Has happened to me twice tonight. Getting a bit steamed at this update. Seems to be a bit of a leap backwards in gameplay with these tasks. Actually as suggested I'd like to be able to switch them off until it's been fixed. On the iPhone it takes a bit too much screen space if it is going to be hit and miss as to whether one can complete them before they automagically reset themselves.

Come on TeamLava, it cannot be too hard to find the cause of this....

xSnowyOwlx
06-14-11, 11:07 AM
you don t have to do the tasks:)

I am not doing the tasks after they kept resetting themselves but they are the most obnoxious part of the game now. I can't enter the game and play it without having 3 flashing arrows shouting NEW! right next to the 3 quests that I had already started but it didn't matter since they reset themselves.
I hate them and I would like to either see TL remove them or fix the bug that makes them reset after we exit the game.

Phthon
06-14-11, 11:22 AM
I don't even see them anymore! I am a mom with a 5 year old and have gotten VERY GOOD at tuning out annoying things (like the same song played 1000 times in a row).
:D

lauralafarm
06-14-11, 02:13 PM
Since the task was instantly finishing something costing 5 gems I would like to spend on something else I'm trying to do the ignore thing too. Unfortunately it has not worked yet although I have plenty of practice with two kids 
But I'll give it time....

Rachael98
06-14-11, 02:51 PM
Firstly: anyone getting heated, calm down. Now.
Anyway, I'm sure TL are working on it. For now, sad though it may seem, our best bet is to abort the tasks until this bug is fixed.

Carolina2004100
06-14-11, 02:54 PM
Well on my thread titled "Why are my quests resetting?!?!?!" they said that they would look at it but it doesn't look like they did did they?

driftboutique
06-14-11, 02:58 PM
Well on my thread titled "Why are my quests resetting?!?!?!" they said that they would look at it but it doesn't look like they did did they?

Er, you do realize that to make changes to the game, they have to do more than press a button? It takes time.

Rachael98
06-14-11, 03:01 PM

Er, you do realize that to make changes to the game, they have to do more than press a button? It takes time.

Couldn't have put it better. They probably are looking at it. But they need to find the cause of the problem then solve it once they recreate it.

xSnowyOwlx
06-14-11, 05:11 PM
I wish I could tune them out but I have never mastered the ability some people have of just tuning things out. I actually can hear people whispering more than 5 feet away which is annoying when I'm in class and trying to concentrate on a lecture but I just have to get used to it. I do hate not being able to tune stuff out but that's the way my body does it, I guess.

I just don't do anything about them but I can still see them.

usagicross
06-14-11, 05:40 PM
I agree rach, i love this game and the quests are part of it i always do them unless i have to buy decor that wont match mine i know its just a bug. Too funny we just had an update to fix bugs but it braught on alot of new ones. I never even had a bug problem in my bakery just in my restraunt now its in both

Your not alone.

dessertdiner
06-15-11, 08:24 PM
Do you have to use gems to complete tasks? If you ignore a task for long enough, will the game let you skip it?

xSnowyOwlx
06-15-11, 09:23 PM
Do you have to use gems to complete tasks? If you ignore a task for long enough, will the game let you skip it?

NO! Don't use your gems because someone told me they tried that and the goals still reset themselves so they wasted those precious gems!
Also, the goals still stay there and they are still the same. At least, for me they are.

xxxxRACHxxxx
06-19-11, 07:09 AM
Pml I know the feeling I have a 5 year old boy xx

xxxxRACHxxxx
06-19-11, 07:11 AM
The problem does seem to have been solved but after completing two tasks yesterday no new ones have as yet popped up to take their place ?.....