PDA

View Full Version : Mastery items

changelam
06-12-11, 09:50 PM
Usually when you master a level of a clothing item you get one of that item and it says it is from Mastery. I've just mastered four clothing items, got the pop up screen that told me I was a trend setter but then didn't get the clothing item. Are they not doing hat anymore?

xSnowyOwlx
06-12-11, 10:10 PM
They don't appear to be doing it anymore at all. My 1st mastery without getting the items was for the cherry vanilla 1st level and that was a little while ago. I posted a question in the feedback forum for Fashion Story and they never did say if they have stopped or if it's a bug.
I still get mastery in other games.

changelam
06-14-11, 01:34 AM
Strange! I still get mastery in the other games too. It's too bad as I was using these mastery items for my 'likes' corner. Oh well.

swiep07
06-14-11, 02:16 AM
I don't play fashion story (because I can't:() but I have never had a mastery item for bakery story, thought it was only at farm story. But I would like mastery items for other games too!

ebonymarshall
06-24-11, 09:06 AM
ive only received gnomes in farm story and a pce of river for city story mastery completions and i play all but empire story. so who gets what in which other story games??? curious to see what im missing now

lynmall
06-26-11, 08:44 PM
It happened to me 3 times tOday!thought I got 1 free gem I never got tHe free item. If it's a bug will we ever get that missing mastery item? Seems teamlava doesnt pay attention to some of gamers complaints ..with all our time,$, effort spending in this game.disappointing

xSnowyOwlx
06-26-11, 09:44 PM
It happened to me 3 times tOday!thought I got 1 free gem I never got tHe free item. If it's a bug will we ever get that missing mastery item? Seems teamlava doesnt pay attention to some of gamers complaints ..with all our time,$, effort spending in this game.disappointing

Since I haven't gotten a mastery item for a month now I think that's gone for good out of Fashion. I don't understand why that is since we still get it in the other games but oh, well.
Now I just have to wait and ponder how come my 2 favorite games - Bakery and Fashion - have not gotten the weekly update while the other 4 have. It makes no sense that I only got 4/6 but oh, well.

xSnowyOwlx
06-26-11, 09:45 PM
ive only received gnomes in farm story and a pce of river for city story mastery completions and i play all but empire story. so who gets what in which other story games??? curious to see what im missing now

When? With mastery I have never EVER received something like that. I just receive 1 extra of the item in Bakery, Nightclub and Restaurant but not something else entirely that would have cost gems.