PDA

View Full Version : Farm story updates

andysplace10
06-12-11, 09:42 PM
Hi there,

:confused:PLEASE HELP!!...Im an avid player of Farm Story, Restaurant Story & Nightclub Story!!...However I have not received the latest update info for FARM STORY!!..I have updated from iTunes and still no flax, red trolly, or other goodies!...I note too that I have a cow (yes no laughing) that I can not collect from...he's sitting in my pool and when I go to collect the moolaa (money) from him he wont let me!...Greedy cow!:p

Plus you need to delete those annoying NEW flasy things everytime u go into FS...:mad:

PS: Updates for the other games are ok!....so go figure!!

Look forward to any comments...:)

jovenal
06-13-11, 07:11 PM
Hi there,

:confused:PLEASE HELP!!...Im an avid player of Farm Story, Restaurant Story & Nightclub Story!!...However I have not received the latest update info for FARM STORY!!..I have updated from iTunes and still no flax, red trolly, or other goodies!...I note too that I have a cow (yes no laughing) that I can not collect from...he's sitting in my pool and when I go to collect the moolaa (money) from him he wont let me!...Greedy cow!:p

Look forward to any comments...:)

are you still playing the Valentine version? delete that one and download the latest version of FS in iTunes. It's V1.7.6

andysplace10
06-13-11, 08:39 PM
Hi There, thanks for your reply, however I have already done that and still no updates!!...It's been 3 days since I did that...I note too that there is a comment from the Super Moderator that not everybody gets updates all at once!....Apparently u wil get them but it takes a few days!...So u may have updates immediately in other Story games but not in all!...so we have to wait!..the question is now...how long to we wait for this to happen!..eg: day, two days, a week?

Plus my cow still wont give up his cash!...haha

Thanks
Andrea

xSnowyOwlx
06-13-11, 08:54 PM
It's not just on the Valentine's version. There's a bug in the system I believe...

talyon
06-13-11, 09:59 PM
Can't milk the Cow eh! Lol