PDA

View Full Version : buying gems

charlie327
06-12-11, 09:18 PM
I'm tired of buying gems. I don't know the rest of you guys feel but I don't mind paying a one time fee..like $10-20 and then earn coins and gems. I might stop playing because I'm not going to buy anymore gems. Some of the items in farm story and restaurant story ate ridiculously high! Let's all get on the same page and see what team lava will do about this.

xSnowyOwlx
06-12-11, 09:36 PM
I don't think Team Lava would be able to manage a $10 game cost. People tend to shy far away from games that cost more than $5.
I don't mind buying gems but my problem is they won't let us earn enough gems. I don't care about getting coins for mastery so why not give us 1 gem, 2 gems, 3 gems and then 4 gems.
Next give us 1 gem for each level after 10, 2 gems after 20, 3 gems after 30 and so on.
If you are going to give us quests at least let them be working (speaking of Farm's and Bakery's new quests that keep resetting upon exit) and let us earn gems for those.

lauralafarm
06-13-11, 02:39 PM
But you can also make a very nice farm or bakery without gems! It's true that some of the gem items are really nice but the game works perfectly fine without them. So enjoy the free game and see what people make of it with some creativity with or without gems by checking out some farms from others in the community.

Rachael98
06-13-11, 02:43 PM
TeamLava rely solely one gem purchases to keep running! I honestly don't know the TL financial situation though, so I don't really feel that I can comment further.

xSnowyOwlx
06-13-11, 02:45 PM
But you can also make a very nice farm or bakery without gems! It's true that some of the gem items are really nice but the game works perfectly fine without them. So enjoy the free game and see what people make of it with some creativity with or without gems by checking out some farms from others in the community.

Exactly, that is a point many people fail to see but it would be nice to get rewarded something that isn't free. Coins can be earned fast in most games but only 1 level of mastery earns us a single gem (that's the 2nd level). and it would be nice since not everyone is going to win the contests. I can't enter the City Story contest because you have to make it look like one of the major cities which would require the special Eiffel Tower and such to do so which cost city cash.

Rachael98
06-13-11, 02:48 PM
Exactly, that is a point many people fail to see but it would be nice to get rewarded something that isn't free. Coins can be earned fast in most games but only 1 level of mastery earns us a single gem (that's the 2nd level). and it would be nice since not everyone is going to win the contests. I can't enter the City Story contest because you have to make it look like one of the major cities which would require the special Eiffel Tower and such to do so which cost city cash.

Enter City of the Week etc.
But anyway, I like the idea, but too many free gems:( for TL to justify!

MiniLaura
06-13-11, 05:48 PM
You don't need to buy gems to enjoy the game! I haven't spent a dime on gems, yet I've "spent" approximately 310 gems and have 55 gems unspent. Granted I got 50 gems from winning Farm of the week once, but that's still about 315 free gems earned by downloading games and getting to level 2 of mastery.

So what if I can't have everything I want from the gambling chests? I've bought all the regular gem items that I want. The only thing that might induce me to buy gems is a cat. But with 55 gems in the bank plus one more to come when I get to level 2 on flax, I probably won't have to buy any.

jenn7878
06-13-11, 09:38 PM
I can't get free gems cos I can't even open the games that I've downloaded!!! Keep prompting "force close" error message :(

jhen3k
06-14-11, 02:28 AM
I bought 24 gems on June 11 and until now i didn't know where the hell those gems are!! after the purchased they were quickly added on my other gems... when i closed the game and opened it again to use those gems... all gone!!! i want those gems back...